Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Nice post Thanee.
I've been watching PR since the beginning n have spent a lot of my time participating in discussions not coz of Anki or Sush only but coz i loved PR. Now i cant watch a single epi without yawningLOL even if my fav ArMans are there.
I'll always support Anki n wish her best of luck in PR n she is a hard core professional for continuing without Sush. It should b like this. I'll still watch PR n after Sush departure too coz i'm curious to see where it will head but watching this maha headache religiously is beyond my willpowerOuchLOL

Hi Jaan..its very long time dear..how are you..??
oh I understand you ...Pr now is finished...to be honest till a long time PR is finished but with these two(Sushita) in this serial...many keep watching...but day by day..PR change and it become worst...but we are till here to support these two...Smile I agree with you for her profession she must go ahead with PR ...she is strong and god will help her and of course with all fans support she will succeed...I'm sure..Wink

I tell you what happen one day...come online as usual to watch PR..I really skip dear...I just skip..on and on scenes  when I was at part 4...I realised That I skip much more than I watched.LOL.LOL really "" Je ne savais pas qu un jour je vais en arriver la avec cette serie..quand j'y pense , c'est un desastre et c'est triste ""Unhappy de ce qui se passe..

Bye dear..have you soon..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anki need our support.. (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

thanee di i m 100% agree with u as i know i will watch pr for anki bt whenever i will watch my heart will b paining so muchCryCryCryi will miss sush very badly bt what can we doShockedi thinking we feel this way sure ankita feeling more pain bc she hs to paas her days without sush in PR set bt if sush will b in india anki will get him after pack up Winkbt if he will not in india anki feel very bad.sush will also miss herCryi know anki is in contract so she hs to do it.so we should support her.

Poppy...I know for us...it will be very hard..I think and I'm sure..Sush will finish PR...Some fans will finished too...I really feel bad..Sush is leaving..but we must just hope that...the coming track is not that worst as we expected...and Anki handle Sush depart perfectly...We can't change that decision...Cry all we can do support him..for US..and support Anki in India especially for PR...Unhappy at least she deserve this for all what she done in past years..Smile

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Will always support her ... but , sorry I can't watch the show ... its been ages since i have watched it ... and well .. I cant sit through the episodes ..

I am sure ankita is not particularly happy with the way things are going on in PR ...
Either she is doing the show bcuz of a binding contract or bcuz she doesnt know how to leave it without miffing ekta ...
ankita probably cant leave so soon after sushant leaving ...

Anyways I hope she finds a way to get out of this mess ...
I wish she gets a lead role in a non-zee primetime soap ...
I say non-zee bcuz none of the fiction shows in this channel seem to be getting TRPs now ... its facing the same problem sony used to face until recently ...

I really want her to move to another channel .. preferably star plus

She is hugely popular , really talented and can easily get good offers after she leaves PR ...

Hi Lunzi..

Don't say sorry for not watching PR.LOL..I really want Ekta know what she did with this fabulous serial...She destroy her own serial..With Sush leaving;.The leap is appoaching..really wonder what we'll see more worst..than what we have now..Confused..

Heh yes its a good Idea Anki in a non-zee prime time soap for a change..but I sure in her mind she want to finish PR first..

Think she has already offers from others..she must take the good decision at the right moment..its not easy.for sure.but wish her all the best..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Lovely post ThaneeTongueThumbs Up

No matter what i will watch the show until Anki makes an exitBig smile I have always been Anki supporter , and i wil remain so. I absolutely love this girl, her bluntness, her nature, her dancing,Thumbs Up she is extremely talented and gorgeous. I just feel sad that she is being wasted in PR by giving her old looks and all.

I watched PR for Anki and will continue watching it for Anki. I really hope she gets another show, and she makes an exit from this show soon.
All these days i used to rush to home before 9 to watch this show, now im not connected to the show, i watch it on net and its only for AnkiEmbarrassed.

I really hope Anki makes an exit from PR soon , she is immensely talented and beautifull, im sure if not very early she would be getting other good offers..

Thanks dear..

Oh yes dear Anki is a very talented actor..she has proved us...the passing years..Its her first serial..and she has bring pR as main female lead perfectly..with great professional..I wish she go a head even Sush not in PR...she can't pack up like this..and go too..I don't see her like this..its not Anki..Yes me too stay on line now...as I said I skip..scenes...LOL

I really hope Ekta will find a way to put PR up...and will change that leap idea..Angry

Edited by Thanee - 22 October 2011 at 1:57pm

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilsahai

for me ankita is very talented actor but sushant is quitting so the essence of the  PR  is lost  so sorry guyzzz i  will not support her  sushant quits so do i  i m very sorry 

I understand you dear..I know some fans will be like you..I respect that.
.Its sadCry but I understand...and don't be sorry...
Fault is Ekta and company..Angry

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

gr8 post.yes we know ankita is a professional lady.but i agree with you things won't be same after sushant leaves.as a sushita fan i will always support ankita.

Hi Shuridh ..how are you dear..??

yes dear..you know we all are sad for Sush depart.Cry.but Anki is till here..I just put me a bit in her place..
its must be so hard for her..even she is professional..strong..and hardworking girl...its must be very hard..so this post is for her...to tell her that 

whatever will happen to PR...even our interest will not be the same for PR..but we will support her till she will be in PR...and I hope she will  continuing surprise us..with her great talent ..

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mokshashree

frankly for me,ankita lokhande is an individual fighting to survive in the industry.whether sushant is there or not,ankita lokhande will always have  my support.yes,it will be hard for her,but i think going from ankita s friendship circle,she will get over it soon..she is quits close to her onscreen sisters and costars.pr should not be ended just bcos sushant is leaving .archana for me is the soul of pr.pr should be revamped in the sense of story and characterisation.as much as i know about the industry,it is never easy for the stars to get a decent offer once they leave a show.they will have to go through the struggles as a newbie later on..ankita lokhande is a talented actress,she needs to stay and progress as the leading lady of the serial.i really hope the cvs show a different archu this time .a strong one ,perhaps..anyways,i really wish anki the best and that she will have all my support,

Hi I really like your post dear...very encouraging post..Smile
Me to want her to continue on her way...she must go ahead with PR ...Yes will be hard for us..to see her as widow or with another Manv..or even old..but she is a good actor...I trust her to surprise us with her hidden talentWink

I wish her all the best..Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
I thanks you all..for liking my post Smile

Its the first time I open a topic...and its for Ankita..I 'm happy I did that for her..
She is a talented actor , hardworking girl...beautiful and gorgeous..
She deserve to be supported...for sure I'm proud of her..

I too watch PR till the beginning...for Arman..and much more for Sushita..and of course for the storyline of PR...Its the first time I'm so close with actors...and yes I can say I'm a great fan of Sushita..Smileand Arman..I've a special eyes for  Archu(Anki) for her simplicity and beauty..she is true..and Anki made Archu been a  perfect beti..perfect Patni..perfect Aai...so naturally..that sometime I forget she is acting...( I will not talk so much Archu character who sometime being Mahaan not so goodLOL

So I really hope Anki will continue with a big bang ..and surprise us..even the track will be hard.hope Sush depart will not affect her so much..Unhappy
once again I wish her all the best Smile

Edited by Thanee - 22 October 2011 at 3:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazmokshashreearchanamanavsuan-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top