Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Will always support her ... but , sorry I can't watch the show ... its been ages since i have watched it ... and well .. I cant sit through the episodes ..

I am sure ankita is not particularly happy with the way things are going on in PR ...
Either she is doing the show bcuz of a binding contract or bcuz she doesnt know how to leave it without miffing ekta ...
ankita probably cant leave so soon after sushant leaving ...

Anyways I hope she finds a way to get out of this mess ...
I wish she gets a lead role in a non-zee primetime soap ...
I say non-zee bcuz none of the fiction shows in this channel seem to be getting TRPs now ... its facing the same problem sony used to face until recently ...

I really want her to move to another channel .. preferably star plus

She is hugely popular , really talented and can easily get good offers after she leaves PR ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalThaneesuan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anki need our support.. (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Lovely post ThaneeTongueThumbs Up

No matter what i will watch the show until Anki makes an exitBig smile I have always been Anki supporter , and i wil remain so. I absolutely love this girl, her bluntness, her nature, her dancing,Thumbs Up she is extremely talented and gorgeous. I just feel sad that she is being wasted in PR by giving her old looks and all.

I watched PR for Anki and will continue watching it for Anki. I really hope she gets another show, and she makes an exit from this show soon.
All these days i used to rush to home before 9 to watch this show, now im not connected to the show, i watch it on net and its only for AnkiEmbarrassed.

I really hope Anki makes an exit from PR soon , she is immensely talented and beautifull, im sure if not very early she would be getting other good offers..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazmokshashreeshootingstar27Thaneearchanamanavgaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Athena.

[

Sorry if I am butting in, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents. 

I am already mourning the lack of Arman I am going to see so I have been watching PR from the beginning again (so sad, I know) and also some award functions for Sushita moments lol. What I can say is that whatever Ankita does, whether she acts old or decides to quit, she is so talented that I am certain that she will get work. She didn't even win her first show and she came so far. Also, in award functions, I also notice that Ekta seems to be quite fond of her. Ankita always thanks Balaji for the chance she has been given, and Ekta always smiles at her and blows her a kiss - which she doesn't do for Sushant (she didn't even really smile when PR won the award for best fiction)! So MAYBE, it is possible that Ekta herself has some other plans for Ankita after the show is over. Even if Ankita depicting Old Archana doesn't go down well with the audience, and PR crashes down to 0 TRP and gets banned from TV, Ekta might be more lenient towards Ankita because she was so loyal.. or something. I am just hoping, but I can tell from her interviews that Ankita is not stupid. She knows very well what she is doing with her life so I am not going to worry about her future as an actor. 

But i am definitely sad that this is all Pavitra Rishta comes down to. From the very first episode, we have always been dieing to see at least one scene of Arman. But every episode was filled with fights, misunderstandings, sadness, tears.. something or another.. if there ever was a completely happy episode.. then happiness never lasted in PR. I just can't believe that it all comes down to Archana widowed, or Manav replaced. Both scenarios will demolish any sense of 'pavitra' or 'rishta in the show. They went through so much, Arman should have been shown to live the rest of their life happily, a normal life with their kids, with healthy relationships with their relatives and ended the show on this successful note. I feel like Arman are just getting punished for being so unhealthily good, and we, the audience, are getting punished for being utter fools and following this show thus far. 

I too felt something lacking in Sushita from SBS/SBB segments. I also put it down to my imagination but something really seemed to be off. Sad times :( Sorry for the rant. 

Very good ranting Athena .I agree with you completely .There can be no Pavitra Rishta without Sushant but he himself wants to leave and I hope he does very well for himself .
I don't know how Ankita's career is going to shape up , what is in there for her in PR or anything else but whatever it is , I hope she does well ..Her acting and her looks get appreciated ,  she gets dances and commercials and keeps moving forward in life ..
I am going to support her and some other wonderful actors in PR by watching the show now ..
As long as she is there ...I am in .
Before I was very angry with Ekta but not anymore ...

However I do hope that if they cannot find better tracks then they should end the show ...

shootingstar27Thanee-sylph-

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Athena.

I am already mourning the lack of Arman I am going to see so I have been watching PR from the beginning again (so sad, I know) and also some award functions for Sushita moments lol. What I can say is that whatever Ankita does, whether she acts old or decides to quit, she is so talented that I am certain that she will get work. She didn't even win her first show and she came so far. Also, in award functions, I also notice that Ekta seems to be quite fond of her. Ankita always thanks Balaji for the chance she has been given, and Ekta always smiles at her and blows her a kiss - which she doesn't do for Sushant (she didn't even really smile when PR won the award for best fiction)! So MAYBE, it is possible that Ekta herself has some other plans for Ankita after the show is over. Even if Ankita depicting Old Archana doesn't go down well with the audience, and PR crashes down to 0 TRP and gets banned from TV, Ekta might be more lenient towards Ankita because she was so loyal.. or something. I am just hoping, but I can tell from her interviews that Ankita is not stupid. She knows very well what she is doing with her life so I am not going to worry about her future as an actor. 

But i am definitely sad that this is all Pavitra Rishta comes down to. From the very first episode, we have always been dieing to see at least one scene of Arman. But every episode was filled with fights, misunderstandings, sadness, tears.. something or another.. if there ever was a completely happy episode.. then happiness never lasted in PR. I just can't believe that it all comes down to Archana widowed, or Manav replaced. Both scenarios will demolish any sense of 'pavitra' or 'rishta in the show. They went through so much, Arman should have been shown to live the rest of their life happily, a normal life with their kids, with healthy relationships with their relatives and ended the show on this successful note. I feel like Arman are just getting punished for being so unhealthily good, and we, the audience, are getting punished for being utter fools and following this show thus far. 

I too felt something lacking in Sushita from SBS/SBB segments. I also put it down to my imagination but something really seemed to be off. Sad times :( Sorry for the rant. 
I loved ur rant AthenaTongue so agree with every word.
Ur right i have observed in all the award shows that Ekta is kinda fond with Anki.
I really hope Anki has something good waiting for her.

She is talented and she knows what she is doing.
I hope she gets success in everything she does.

Tanyazshootingstar27Thanee

nikhilsahai

Goldie

nikhilsahai

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
for me ankita is very talented actor but sushant is quitting so the essence of the  PR  is lost  so sorry guyzzz i  will not support her  sushant quits so do i  i m very sorry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanee

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
gr8 post.yes we know ankita is a professional lady.but i agree with you things won't be same after sushant leaves.as a sushita fan i will always support ankita.

suan

mokshashree

Goldie

mokshashree

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
frankly for me,ankita lokhande is an individual fighting to survive in the industry.whether sushant is there or not,ankita lokhande will always have  my support.yes,it will be hard for her,but i think going from ankita s friendship circle,she will get over it soon..she is quits close to her onscreen sisters and costars.pr should not be ended just bcos sushant is leaving .archana for me is the soul of pr.pr should be revamped in the sense of story and characterisation.as much as i know about the industry,it is never easy for the stars to get a decent offer once they leave a show.they will have to go through the struggles as a newbie later on..ankita lokhande is a talented actress,she needs to stay and progress as the leading lady of the serial.i really hope the cvs show a different archu this time .a strong one ,perhaps..anyways,i really wish anki the best and that she will have all my support,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneesushkita10

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
[
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh Athena sorry..I click on like button..yesterday..but didn't put any words for you...It was very very late here...my husband was asking for how long I would be on computer..Did you see the time??LOLLOL
here I am today late cause went for shopping for Deeparvalee...Wink

I really like your post dear..each words are just like what everybody are thinking ...so true
It will be so hard to see her as widow or another Manv replace.. Both scenarios will kill the sence of pavitra or rishta absolutely right...but with these two one will be choose..or at least a miracle.Shocked.Sush stay..till the end.but as Sush don't agree with the leap and Ekta is just keeping it...as if..this leap will make TRP UP..which I don't  i think..so..Sush is very far to stay now..Unhappy

Its a vicious circle I said...at the end..we fan viewers who will unhappy..destroy..and disappointed..
Till then let see...Don't know how Anki will handle all this, yes she is intelligent..and harworking..girl since these previous ...hope really she will be out of this mess. after ..Smile

suan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top