Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Agree Thanee, as much as we would love to see Ankita quit or for the show to go off air it doesn't seem to be the case. Ankita does need our support but how will we be able to do that when we can hardly watch an episode these days?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalThaneesuan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anki need our support.. (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Athena.

IF-Rockerz

Athena.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You will watch her even if she is shown old ...Shocked
Usha , she is only in her late 20's .It's ridiculous to do something like that ...Ekta should be punished for doing something like this..I don't think even Anki is happy ...
I really don't know what to do ..I want to support Ankita but I don't wish to support Ekta ...

I told you  I watch 2 other shows besides this one .Today I felt so bad when I saw the hero heroine of the other shows ...They were together ..and soon my poor Archu will lose her Manav and she will be shown as a sad old woman ...Cry

Sorry if I am butting in, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents. 

I am already mourning the lack of Arman I am going to see so I have been watching PR from the beginning again (so sad, I know) and also some award functions for Sushita moments lol. What I can say is that whatever Ankita does, whether she acts old or decides to quit, she is so talented that I am certain that she will get work. She didn't even win her first show and she came so far. Also, in award functions, I also notice that Ekta seems to be quite fond of her. Ankita always thanks Balaji for the chance she has been given, and Ekta always smiles at her and blows her a kiss - which she doesn't do for Sushant (she didn't even really smile when PR won the award for best fiction)! So MAYBE, it is possible that Ekta herself has some other plans for Ankita after the show is over. Even if Ankita depicting Old Archana doesn't go down well with the audience, and PR crashes down to 0 TRP and gets banned from TV, Ekta might be more lenient towards Ankita because she was so loyal.. or something. I am just hoping, but I can tell from her interviews that Ankita is not stupid. She knows very well what she is doing with her life so I am not going to worry about her future as an actor. 

But i am definitely sad that this is all Pavitra Rishta comes down to. From the very first episode, we have always been dieing to see at least one scene of Arman. But every episode was filled with fights, misunderstandings, sadness, tears.. something or another.. if there ever was a completely happy episode.. then happiness never lasted in PR. I just can't believe that it all comes down to Archana widowed, or Manav replaced. Both scenarios will demolish any sense of 'pavitra' or 'rishta in the show. They went through so much, Arman should have been shown to live the rest of their life happily, a normal life with their kids, with healthy relationships with their relatives and ended the show on this successful note. I feel like Arman are just getting punished for being so unhealthily good, and we, the audience, are getting punished for being utter fools and following this show thus far. 

I too felt something lacking in Sushita from SBS/SBB segments. I also put it down to my imagination but something really seemed to be off. Sad times :( Sorry for the rant. 

Edited by Athena. - 21 October 2011 at 6:25pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyTanyazshootingstar27Thaneeumayalsuan-sylph-

Athena.

IF-Rockerz

Athena.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Look guys , I am not going to watch this show on TV, Infact I will be watching it's rival show o teach Ekta Kapoor a lesson ( at least that much will be my contribution for what she did to Arman / Sushita Angry ) .But for Usha and Thanee and Ankita ...will catch the show on the internet , even after Sush leaves and if Usha opens a thread or say some other friend opens a thread then I will also give in my thoughts ...

But I am not going to give my reviews like used to  before  ...Just don't feel like it ...Mostly will talk about Archu and Anki's performance ...

Don't want to get in discussions and debates also anymore ...Ouch

what is there to debate or discuss now when Manav will be gone Cry

Is that good enough for support ...??

HugAw, I completely understand how you feel :( And you have been following the show longer than me!

But if you stop watching it on TV to punish Ekta, you will also punish Ankita. All her hard work will also go down the drain. I feel that the only way to show our support to Ankita is if we could send SBS/SBB letters from us explaining that we still love her no matter what, and we will support her.. maybe some gifts so that it reaches her. If this is possible, then let me know, I will also contribute. (I have exams coming up so I will do everything after November 3rd). I still want Ankita to be recognised even after Sushant leaves PR! I want others to know that she has a strong foundation of supporters! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27Thaneesuan-sylph-

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Agree Thanee, as much as we would love to see Ankita quit or for the show to go off air it doesn't seem to be the case. Ankita does need our support but how will we be able to do that when we can hardly watch an episode these days?

Oh Mandy..you are right dear..

We hardly can watch PR..these days..I myself  skip..so much scenes..Ouch
But..you know I'm just thinking what is in her mind..Sush know what he want...quiting  pR and flies to US..but Anki what will happen to her...?? Its her first serial...I'm sure she want to Finish PR then think on other opportunity..She is a good actor..she has no good reason to quit...she is main lead..if just to be old she quit..this is not professional...and she work with Ekta..She must be very carefull ..

She need our support..for what is happening to her too .
Anki must try to handle all this prefectly...Ouch

Edited by Thanee - 21 October 2011 at 6:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27-sylph-

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Nice post Thanee.
I've been watching PR since the beginning n have spent a lot of my time participating in discussions not coz of Anki or Sush only but coz i loved PR. Now i cant watch a single epi without yawningLOL even if my fav ArMans are there.
I'll always support Anki n wish her best of luck in PR n she is a hard core professional for continuing without Sush. It should b like this. I'll still watch PR n after Sush departure too coz i'm curious to see where it will head but watching this maha headache religiously is beyond my willpowerOuchLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishumayalThanee-sylph-

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Thanee Thumbs Up

Agree with everything you have writtenApprove Its sad that the beautiful couple we all fell in love with is going to meet a sad ending Cry I'll still watch the show for Ankita like you mentioned she needs our support. Ankita is a really talented beautiful girl.She has improved so much from the first episode of PR.I'm sure her talent haven't gone unnoticed and she too will have a bright future ahead of her. I imagine its not going to be easy for her but she comes across as smart,confident, no-nonsense person who knows exactly what she is doing so she will be alright with the love and support of Sushant, her family and all her fans. 

Edited by shootingstar27 - 21 October 2011 at 10:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanee-sylph-

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Athena.

Sorry if I am butting in, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents. 

I am already mourning the lack of Arman I am going to see so I have been watching PR from the beginning again (so sad, I know) and also some award functions for Sushita moments lol. What I can say is that whatever Ankita does, whether she acts old or decides to quit, she is so talented that I am certain that she will get work. She didn't even win her first show and she came so far. Also, in award functions, I also notice that Ekta seems to be quite fond of her. Ankita always thanks Balaji for the chance she has been given, and Ekta always smiles at her and blows her a kiss - which she doesn't do for Sushant (she didn't even really smile when PR won the award for best fiction)! So MAYBE, it is possible that Ekta herself has some other plans for Ankita after the show is over. Even if Ankita depicting Old Archana doesn't go down well with the audience, and PR crashes down to 0 TRP and gets banned from TV, Ekta might be more lenient towards Ankita because she was so loyal.. or something. I am just hoping, but I can tell from her interviews that Ankita is not stupid. She knows very well what she is doing with her life so I am not going to worry about her future as an actor. 

But i am definitely sad that this is all Pavitra Rishta comes down to. From the very first episode, we have always been dieing to see at least one scene of Arman. But every episode was filled with fights, misunderstandings, sadness, tears.. something or another.. if there ever was a completely happy episode.. then happiness never lasted in PR. I just can't believe that it all comes down to Archana widowed, or Manav replaced. Both scenarios will demolish any sense of 'pavitra' or 'rishta in the show. They went through so much, Arman should have been shown to live the rest of their life happily, a normal life with their kids, with healthy relationships with their relatives and ended the show on this successful note. I feel like Arman are just getting punished for being so unhealthily good, and we, the audience, are getting punished for being utter fools and following this show thus far. 

I too felt something lacking in Sushita from SBS/SBB segments. I also put it down to my imagination but something really seemed to be off. Sad times :( Sorry for the rant. 

I love your rant Tongue. I share the same the same sentiment Embarrassed

Tanyazsuan-sylph-

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
thanee di i m 100% agree with u as i know i will watch pr for anki bt whenever i will watch my heart will b paining so muchCryCryCryi will miss sush very badly bt what can we doShockedi thinking we feel this way sure ankita feeling more pain bc she hs to paas her days without sush in PR set bt if sush will b in india anki will get him after pack up Winkbt if he will not in india anki feel very bad.sush will also miss herCryi know anki is in contract so she hs to do it.so we should support her.

sushitafansTanyazThanee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top