Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Thanee,

From the archu in my profile id pic( like she is in start), she was changed to the archu in your profile pic, That was good to see ,ARMAN alies sushita looked super cute in your profile pic and it was my fav one too. Both the archu were nice, though I love the archu at start so much.

Till that it was fine.

But from our profile pic transitions ,she is being transferred to the look in Tanya Di's profile pic.
Thats where I dont like it and I hate PR. Anki tries to look good in all look with her natural beauty.
But the third pic just give me thought that archu is going to be shown as getting old in PR.
And thats the one I totally dont wish to see.

Oh yes dear whenI think that Ekta is keeping that leap...its horrible..
I agree nobody want to see her old ...we must wish that they don't make her that old...Disapprove so that nobody want to see her..I think she will have hair tie and back to simple cotton sarees...I've feelings not that old one..let see..Wink

Edited by Thanee - 21 October 2011 at 4:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalAthena.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anki need our support.. (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

That's a very nice post Thanee and even I am feeling very bad for  Anki , but how can we support her . Honestly , I wish this show would close and she finds another job .

Oh Tanyji  dear I'm  with you for that...

For closing the show..and Anki find another job..It would be great..
But we are very far for that...and I don't think she will quit the show..like this..Wink

All we can wish ..that Ekta try to understand viewers...and she realise.Sush will not be here ..its a big risk she will take ..to have an 18 yrs leap and Making Archu so old..Wink Its will be suicide..
Everything is in her hand...but seem she is keeping that leap track..so let see..as I said to Umi wish Ekta don't make her  that old..

I'll say...Anki has been working hard for that serial..she deserve that support from us..cause she will find her alone..here..Smile

Edited by Thanee - 21 October 2011 at 4:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27umayalAthena.-sylph-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Two reasons that are putting me off PR are .

1. Sushant leaving .Disapprove

2. Ankita being shown an old woman .Unhappy

It's really very bad

umayalThanee

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
thanee whatever anki does..i will watch her..this or another serial..doesn't matterEmbarrassed

ptecvishshootingstar27ThaneeAthena.-sylph-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

thanee whatever anki does..i will watch her..this or another serial..doesn't matterEmbarrassed

You will watch her even if she is shown old ...Shocked
Usha , she is only in her late 20's .It's ridiculous to do something like that ...Ekta should be punished for doing something like this..I don't think even Anki is happy ...
I really don't know what to do ..I want to support Ankita but I don't wish to support Ekta ...

I told you  I watch 2 other shows besides this one .Today I felt so bad when I saw the hero heroine of the other shows ...They were together ..and soon my poor Archu will lose her Manav and she will be shown as a sad old woman ...Cry

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 October 2011 at 5:24pm

umayalsuanAthena.sushkita10-sylph-

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

I know dear...you'll never let her been down..Wink

You know what I'm just imagine..what she is thinking  in her poor mind..

First Sush leaving..not just PR but country...Unhappy yes with internet they will be in touch very often..Wink
For sure it will not be the same.Wink.Professionaly..how to be the new track ..after Manv..dead or another one..Disapprove She is a professional.think she will handle this change..with all that I'm sure she is wondering what will happen to PR..after..the leap..track. She msut become an old oneUnhappy .All this in her mind..D'oh

really don't want to be in her place...even though If I was not married..want absolutely to be in her place..to have Sush as Boyfriend..LOLDay Dreaming Just kidding ..but really she is in a great stress moment poor girl..with all that must continue shooting as everything is normal..

The show itself is finished...Ekta must save what can be save now..Ouch

Edited by Thanee - 21 October 2011 at 5:32pm

Tanyazshootingstar27suanAthena.-sylph-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

Look guys , I am not going to watch this show on TV, Infact I will be watching it's rival show o teach Ekta Kapoor a lesson ( at least that much will be my contribution for what she did to Arman / Sushita Angry ) .But for Usha and Thanee and Ankita ...will catch the show on the internet , even after Sush leaves and if Usha opens a thread or say some other friend opens a thread then I will also give in my thoughts ...

But I am not going to give my reviews like used to  before  ...Just don't feel like it ...Mostly will talk about Archu and Anki's performance ...

Don't want to get in discussions and debates also anymore ...Ouch

what is there to debate or discuss now when Manav will be gone Cry

Is that good enough for support ...??

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 October 2011 at 5:43pm

Thaneesuan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
I will hope that this show shuts down soon ...

Will keep an eye on the TRPs ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top