Anki need our support..

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi all my  dearest friends...😊

I put these few words in Akka thread...don't know if you all will see what I write..so here I am opening this topic..πŸ˜ƒ 

What I want to say it just we all loved PR before but we are still here even bakwaas episodes..some read written uptade...some skip scenes..some even don't want to watch horrible episode.but we till love Arman..Some Archu..Some Manv.. .and  we all are great fans..I have a small request for you all ...πŸ˜‰

Our Dear Anki  need our support.dears Yes we can say she is a professional .and everything will be all right..She will handle that situation perfectly.but nothing will be the same for her..πŸ˜”.

we must not forget her ..even if  PR has or will have  a big  downfall as quick as Sushant gone..πŸ˜† We must  give her so much strentgh to continue..even I personnally want she quit too...but I don't think Anki will quit PR like this..its not professional...

Finished PR in a good note will be better...Ekta and company don't seem to understand that...😑

So that why. I just want to say...We enjoy our Deeparvalee Festiv..watching PR..enjoy as much as we can till we see Sush...cause as I read Article.he will quit 23.10...as We saw in Sbb and Sbs..  Manv, he will enjoy Deeparlee.Festiv till 26.10...then perhaps Manv will not be in pR...after😭

I understand Sush for not continuing..PR..but Anki will till be here ...she really will need us...Arman fans ..Sush fans...Anki fans..or even those who just watch PR for fun. .Yes we are very sad...😭 for now let we enjoy Deeparlee.which will come soon...hope all  light together  will lighten PR...so that we can watch our best serial with a big flame...πŸ˜ƒ and i really hope so..

Anki need our support dears..don't forget her..πŸ˜‰

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 ya you r rite anki really need our support... in any condition its a great loss to anki... if manav is replaced den also or if he is shown dead... in both ways sushant is not dere she'll be so lonely on d sets... to cope up wid everything is going to be difficult for her
Thanee thumbnail

Originally posted by: rash2222

ya you r rite anki really need our support... in any condition its a great loss to anki... if manav is replaced den also or if he is shown dead... in both ways sushant is not dere she'll be so lonely on d sets... to cope up wid everything is going to be difficult for her

Oh Yes dear ..you understand my point of view..I don't know what will happen to PR..if Ekta can save her serial or not..but here there's a girl name Ankita Lokhande who begin this serial...has and is working hard for that serial and we can say when we see her  all these years are hardworking years..with PR..
It will be very difficult for her..but with the help of god...she will succeed..😊
LuvSSever thumbnail
Thanee You are correct. Could understand your views and intention too.

As a fan of hers we can support her and her projects. And we will do as she does her work well with her hardwork.

But then supporting PR when it has gone to the dogs quite difficult. Its for the ARMAN we loved and the Sushita we loved and for this forum we stick to PR.
But now when sush leaves, when the ARMAN we loved is broken and will never be there hereafter,How could we cope up.

Once registered that these are the actors for those characters, It for all the while. So if it is ARMAN, then it can be only sushita for me. I cant see a other one.

So,Thanee as you said, if only these Cvs and Ekta understand and the PR ends on a good note with the ARMAN we know ,How good it would have been.

Even Anki would go happily for a other project and we too with her.

Me too Felt bad for Anki ... just like I said before ,everything is registered, now to cope up with a new one, Though professional, they can manage, Its quite difficult.

Thats why I said,if it is entirely a new project then it  would be fine as the scenario is a different altogether.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's a very nice post Thanee and even I am feeling very bad for  Anki , but how can we support her . Honestly , I wish this show would close and she finds another job .
LuvSSever thumbnail
I dont know is it only me or anyone thinks like that...
Even in the sbb ,sbs videos of 21st I found her with less masti comparatively when we look their other sbb,sbs segments.

Sush was on a roll. He was too good and cute.But Anki was found  little submissive or passive or down  for me.
May be I see it in a different way with the news of sushant quitting relating to it.

By relating that,I might have interpreted her in a different way.

But for me , I found her little down may be thinking of  the upcoming scenario,  Just like us, thinking, how things are going to be ,how she is to cope up even though she misses Sushi.
May be she too thought is this their last masti segment as ARMAN.

They lived those characters for a while.Sudden change surely will affect.
For that Its better to end the show with them only.

Anyways, whatever you do ,Anki all the Best and the support from your fans will always be there.

Though we may hate PR in future due to those creative minded ekta 😑 and creatives πŸ˜‘ with their tracks, YOU are ALWAYS OUR DARLING.

Thanee thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

Thanee You are correct. Could understand your views and intention too.

As a fan of hers we can support her and her projects. And we will do as she does her work well with her hardwork.

But then supporting PR when it has gone to the dogs quite difficult. Its for the ARMAN we loved and the Sushita we loved and for this forum we stick to PR.
But now when sush leaves, when the ARMAN we loved is broken and will never be there hereafter,How could we cope up.

Once registered that these are the actors for those characters, It for all the while. So if it is ARMAN, then it can be only sushita for me. I cant see a other one.

So,Thanee as you said, if only these Cvs and Ekta understand and the PR ends on a good note with the ARMAN we know ,How good it would have been.

Even Anki would go happily for a other project and we too with her.

Me too Felt bad for Anki ... just like I said before ,everything is registered, now to cope up with a new one, Though professional, they can manage, Its quite difficult.

Thats why I said,if it is entirely a new project then it  would be fine as the scenario is a different altogether.

Heh Umi hi dear..
Yes I know it will be hard for us to see PR...cause what is happening to PR and upcoming track...Frankly it will be hard to see..and now imagine Anki πŸ˜”..I don't think Anki will quit too..cause she will be completely alone..if Sush flies for US...Anki will stay ..and finish PR..even the track will be bakwaas..because PR is her first serial..and working with Ekta is a good referrence.πŸ˜‰.
I thinkπŸ˜†I don't want to be in her place..reallyπŸ˜†
..If this show end now..I'm sure everybody will be happy...all PR team..fans and Viewers..😊

LuvSSever thumbnail
Thanee,

From the archu in my profile id pic( like she is in start), she was changed to the archu in your profile pic, That was good to see ,ARMAN alies sushita looked super cute in your profile pic and it was my fav one too. Both the archu were nice, though I love the archu at start so much.

Till that it was fine.

But from our profile pic transitions ,she is being transferred to the look in Tanya Di's profile pic.
Thats where I dont like it and I hate PR. Anki tries to look good in all look with her natural beauty.
But the third pic just give me thought that archu is going to be shown as getting old in PR.
And thats the one I totally dont wish to see.

Thanee thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

Thanee,

From the archu in my profile id pic( like she is in start), she was changed to the archu in your profile pic, That was good to see ,ARMAN alies sushita looked super cute in your profile pic and it was my fav one too. Both the archu were nice, though I love the archu at start so much.

Till that it was fine.

But from our profile pic transitions ,she is being transferred to the look in Tanya Di's profile pic.
Thats where I dont like it and I hate PR. Anki tries to look good in all look with her natural beauty.
But the third pic just give me thought that archu is going to be shown as getting old in PR.
And thats the one I totally dont wish to see.

Oh yes dear whenI think that Ekta is keeping that leap...its horrible..
I agree nobody want to see her old ...we must wish that they don't make her that old...πŸ˜’ so that nobody want to see her..I think she will have hair tie and back to simple cotton sarees...I've feelings not that old one..let see..πŸ˜‰
Thanee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

That's a very nice post Thanee and even I am feeling very bad for  Anki , but how can we support her . Honestly , I wish this show would close and she finds another job .

Oh Tanyji  dear I'm  with you for that...

For closing the show..and Anki find another job..It would be great..
But we are very far for that...and I don't think she will quit the show..like this..πŸ˜‰

All we can wish ..that Ekta try to understand viewers...and she realise.Sush will not be here ..its a big risk she will take ..to have an 18 yrs leap and Making Archu so old..πŸ˜‰ Its will be suicide..
Everything is in her hand...but seem she is keeping that leap track..so let see..as I said to Umi wish Ekta don't make her  that old..

I'll say...Anki has been working hard for that serial..she deserve that support from us..cause she will find her alone..here..😊