mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rashi will take Gopi outside... Rashi is only worried about talking to Sonal but Gopi is worried about not telling Koki about going outside and will be fretting because of that...

Rashi will tell Gopi you wait for a few minutes and will go to meet Sonal

Gopi starts worrying and just then a car passes by her... Guess what it will be her Ahemji and he will ask her what is she doing standing alone...

Gopi says that she is waiting for Rashiben and she is not to be seen

Ahem says he will take her home and both go home and when they reach Modi Bhavan...Koki will be fuming and will ask Gopi where was she... Ahem who is a beloved husband will lie stating that he took her out... Gopi and Ahem have eye locks!!

Rashi will fail in threatening Sonal and comes back to Modi bhavan with a fear unknown to her...

Koki  opens the door for her... :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Realy nice prediction hoop it wil happenπŸ‘πŸΌ
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Realy nice prediction hoop it wil happenπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
the same here i hope it will happen since they have shown an white car passing by her...😳
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

A great prediction, hope it comes true!!!

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavya

πŸ‘

the same here i hope it will happen since they have shown an white car passing by her...😳

😲 I did not know that where did you saw that?
addicted2tv thumbnail
Nice prediction but sadly too good to be true..
I think Rashi will say bad things to Sonal and sonal will take her words back..Jigar will regret whatever he said ...Rashi will eat some bhav then...and Jigar will buy her some gifts...Rashi doesnt care about jigar,he is her ticket to stay in modi bhavan..and she will continue with her kalakaris ..
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: addicted2tv

Nice prediction but sadly too good to be true..

I think Rashi will say bad things to Sonal and sonal will take her words back..Jigar will regret whatever he said ...Rashi will eat some bhav then...and Jigar will buy her some gifts...Rashi doesnt care about jigar,he is her ticket to stay in modi bhavan..and she will continue with her kalakaris ..

That's quite pessimistic, I don''t think that Sonal will take her words back, she has no reason to. And Jigar wouldn't go back to normal so quick.
He has already accused Rashi and she hasn't denied it she's more or less admitted it to him.
addicted2tv thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

That's quite pessimistic, I don''t think that Sonal will take her words back, she has no reason to. And Jigar wouldn't go back to normal so quick.
He has already accused Rashi and she hasn't denied it she's more or less admitted it to him.

Thats not pessimism dear thats watching saathiya for 1.5 years everyday with a hope that something will change...it better to watch it this way than getting frustrated if things are not going the way we want to...after about a month Gohem got married i watched the show with the hope that wow lalalalala,things are changing and then we are back to square one te other day..it took Ahen 1,5 yrs to change,how will Jigar do it in one day ...Even if Jigar will stay like this,what good its gonna do? he will not telll anyone,Rashi will be in modi bahvan called a Bhahu,just like Gopi was all these days,atleast Gopi wanted her husband to love her,Rashi doesnt even want that she will be happy being called a modi Bahu...
  There were situations when we thought ab to Rashi gayi but she emerged clean everytime...we really hope she doesnt this time  but this is a serial,they dont run on our wishes...sigh😭
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If this happened I would be sooo happy! Then Rashi will have some explaining to do at home!
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
very nice prediction !!!
if this happened then it will be awesome ...πŸ˜‰