Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: momma1128

Don't you find it curious that this "friend" is all of a sudden sharing a 3 year old picture???

He likes to keep his private life private and Barun does know about IF, so he will come across this.   I think we should avoid posting things like this, IMO.  His wife (if that is even her), is not in showbiz and doesn't deserve to have her pic plastered on IF for thousands of people to see.

Don't mean to offend, just my pov.

Oh..don't take me wrong.I just found it so share it with u all.I think u know about it.If u people think i m wrong then i can delete it yaar.Don't be angry.
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree wid ur POV momma..👍🏼..

he so tries to keep his private life away from media buzz...so many times he has mentioned dt he is not comfortable even sharing his wife's name in publicleave alone her picture...

i think guyz we shud respect dt POV n privacy of his..

thou i do understand dat  ders alwaz a curiosity n urge to share pix n info among us...

bt still...😕

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awhh they look cute together:)
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

Oh..don't take me wrong.I just found it so share it with u all.I think u know about it.If u people think i m wrong then i can delete it yaar.Don't be angry.

Actually I dont think its about being angry.. Barun doesnt like to discuss his personal life and we as his fans shud respect it.. If he has kept his wife away from the limelight , he wants it to remain that way.. Lets not get in way of their privacy.. 
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to all barun fans.Okay i edited it.I hope noe it will not creat any problem here.Sorry again guys.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am not angry - but I just feel like if we are a fan of these people, we have to respect them and it is Barun's wish to keep his private life out of the spotlight - in particular because of his wife's profession, so we shouldn't do things to undermine his effort.  That's all.
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

no dearie i dont think ny1 is angry wid u..😊..we can completely understand ur genuine intention of sharing pix wid evry1..😊..n ders nthin wrong wid it in usual case

but Barun hs so many times mentioned in his interviews how he is uncomfortable of social networking sites n sharing his personal life wid media or on sites...

dats it...we all jus wanna respect dat opinion n decision of his...😊

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: momma1128

Do not post pics of his wife.

Please, it is an invasion of her privacy to be put in a forum like this.  Barun has never even mentioned her name in public.

Actually I have to agree with Anu here. Barun prefers to keep his personal life away from the media. As fans, we should respect his choice.

As much as I'd love to see her pic ( if this is at all her), i don't want to invade his privacy. I have tremendous respect for this guy.

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^exactly, there is nothing wrong with sharing the pic, but as we all know, there are repercussions with opening up to the media like that.
Same thing happened w/ Gurmeet and Debina. Some fans can get out of hand and hurt people's image.  
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They do look cute together but lets respect Barun's wishes!!
If he doesn't wanna share his personal life in the media than we should just respect it as it is!!