Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Recap:
CGM; WU 15th Oct. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

CGM WU: 21st Oct. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

CG ask mrigu abt wat happen n she ask him to leave soon to save acharya or everything gonna be finished soon , before leaving mrigu says that before dying she want to visit karvasa n CG promises her that he'll take her to karvasa n says " mera intezaar karna rajkumari" n he leaves to save acharya.

As he reaches the place he sees security on the top so he climb the wall with the help of making steps from his arrows n kill the soldiers n get in to the corridor n soon reaches acharya by killing soldiers but got a shock when he saw dhanna sitting there waiting for him , although he was in disguise D was not able to recognize him but he knew that he's CG, D ask him to fight with the soldiers n if he was able to defeat them he gets the golden opportunity to fight with magadh pati n soon CG defeats all soldiers but amaya n D's order send more soldiers to attack him but all get defeated n then D himself take the sword n fight with CG n in that D got injured n CG got sucessful in taking acharya out from there.

Amatya very angry from wat CG did with D n also remembers his warning to acharya declares emergency in magadh n asked to close all shops, etc n huge army was asked to search tjhem n also villagers are need to carry thr ID with them n if sum1 found without ID or in a doubtful way , orders to be killed.

B informs P that acharya is alive n CG is ringing him here , both were very happy n says CG's believe gets true , on the other side inspite of lots of security when CG sees that acharya is falling more ill , he kills all soldiers n take CG to B & P.

CG was thinking abt mrigu's sacrifice n told it to B & P n then thy talk abt acharya's treatment , thy all are trying to make him councious n trying reminding him who he's but he dnt repond n then CG breaks down by saying that first moora leave him n now he's leaving him n this is unfair to him n acharya react on this but still thy couldn't find the medi to cure acharya n while CG was holding acharya's feet reads the name of medi , which he was written , after D tortured him , bcoz he belives that CG will surely read if after he adviced him that always find heaven in teacher's feet n CG told this B & P n thy remember that acharya have taught then abt this medi n all gets happy.

There D came into senses n amatya told him abt emergency n search going on for both of them , D ask him first o punish the traitor mrigu but before thy reach thr mrigu commits suicide. 

DoneWink

P.S.: How's the bannerEmbarrassed

HIT THE CHASKAMETER.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 22 October 2011 at 10:47am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashananyashera-Swetha-justjayati-Srushti-Moner_Radioswethasyam08chand1234Shwets1502chatterboxCharu21khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CGM WU: 21st Oct. '11" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Res --

Banner is just awesome yaar!! Clap Loved it!!! Approve

-------- unreserved -------
Thanx for da lovely update khushi dearoo!!! Hug 
loved da epi.. I could not digest that making steps wid da help of Arrows wala part!!!!!!!! ROFL D ki deeware itni ghatia material se bani thi!! where da hell is that contractor!!!!!!!!!! ROFL jokes apart!! Finally our Acharya is free!!! Party and i m happy wid that so no more complains from my side.. LOL Loved da episode.. Dhanna was hero for me today!! i have already made a post on him so not gonna state that here!! LOL
Felt sad for Mrig... poor thing could not even see her Karvasa before her death... Ouch but atleast she didnt have to die wid D's hands like chitrarupa so m happy for her... 

Awww... Acharya used his intelligence once again!! He left that note at such a place where his Shishya was definitely going to notice!!! It was sooo obvious that CGM would do Charan sparsh and notice the thing... Clap

okayy now dont wanna write an essay here n bore anyone... so me stopping... LOL

thanx for da update once again... Hug  Waiting for da next episode so bad yaar!!! Embarrassed

Edited by Charu21 - 21 October 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08chand1234

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
thnx charu 
done with upd guyz :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shital629swethasyam08Charu21

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Edited my post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update bharti

i also liked this episode

total thrilling one

i missed few min in the beginning but ur update made me realised i had just missed a sentence only hehe

poor mrigu  felt sad for her

and wow ashish was too good yday with his feelings for his acharaya

acharya chankya aise hi mahaan nahi the he had devised way knowing fully well cgm wud rescue him

looks like purushdatt wud be killed soon  too bad

and dhannand ki kya kahne

he was too good yday
really wud miss this actor once his  role gets over

Amor.swethasyam08

shital629

shital629

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Yesterday's epi was a big blastThumbs Up In the first part the story was proceeding very fastly and the action was superb

Amor.swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
thanks for the update Kushi! 

really awesome episode. loved CGM & Chanakya ki scenes.

and D was excellent acting by him loved it. Clap

Swetha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

Res --

Banner is just awesome yaar!! Clap Loved it!!! Approve

-------- unreserved -------
Thanx for da lovely update khushi dearoo!!! Hug 
loved da epi.. I could not digest that making steps wid da help of Arrows wala part!!!!!!!! ROFL D ki deeware itni ghatia material se bani thi!! where da hell is that contractor!!!!!!!!!! ROFL jokes apart!! Finally our Acharya is free!!! Party and i m happy wid that so no more complains from my side.. LOL Loved da episode.. Dhanna was hero for me today!! i have already made a post on him so not gonna state that here!! LOL
Felt sad for Mrig... poor thing could not even see her Karvasa before her death... Ouch but atleast she didnt have to die wid D's hands like chitrarupa so m happy for her... 

Awww... Acharya used his intelligence once again!! He left that note at such a place where his Shishya was definitely going to notice!!! It was sooo obvious that CGM would do Charan sparsh and notice the thing... Clap

okayy now dont wanna write an essay here n bore anyone... so me stopping... LOL

thanx for da update once again... Hug  Waiting for da next episode so bad yaar!!! Embarrassed

na na karte huye bhi kitta lamba essay likh diya padne me pura 1 din lag gya mujheLOL

ok let it be the epi was really gud Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.