Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING! I thought this resembled a scene where the bride's veil gets taken off etc etc...

I was wondering if I was the only one who thought it looked like that... but NO of course! 😳

It was SO HOT!  My face was burning by the end of the scene! LOVED IT SO MUCH!❤️
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I thought I was the only one thinking of that lol..
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes nadia yes i too found it as an advance SR dose from our love birds 🤪 
first i thought i was imagining way too much but i guess we all sail on da same boat so i ain't that psycho after all 🤣

loooved this scene! ufff arnav's gaze... no wonder kushi was reckless with heavy breathing
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Yes I also thought the same.It was the most sensual scene ever shown on TV.The expressions of Barun and Sanaya were out of the world.They looked like a heavenly couple.This time we saw the intensity and desire in Arnav.Hope the next time we see Khushi reciprocating to him.😳
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you.  I felt the same way, especially at the end when he just threw the lights in a pile on the floor.  I totally got the symbolism of him undressing her and that pile of lights being her clothes.  Very sexy and it seems he has given in to his feelings.  I'm a little surprised at that, but pleased.  I know the Shyam revelation will ruin this, but we can enjoy our moments now.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One more thing:  Ioved the way Arnav NEVER took his eyes off of her the whole time he was untangling the lights. Edited by reniji66 - 12 years ago
Sneha0918 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree... I also thought the same.. I am not sure if its me but I also felt that Arnav realized what he was doing to Khushi's senses... I had a feeling that Arnav had given in to the fact that Khushi is special and he wants to see what effect he has on her... I mean who reacts like that without being in love... It was almost like he liked when Khushi was breathing heavily... Love is in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaa it did resemble 
hope we get more n more scenes like tthat
gr8 post..very detailed😆
Originally posted by: aanu23

yes...khushi looked like a christmas tree all lit 😆...but i think they showed more unwrapping in sbs...anyways given the time limit,what they showed today generated enough heat!!!😉

totally those 4-5 minutes were sizzling ☺️
Originally posted by: aveksha

I agree with your each and every word. Sanaya and Barun acted so well that it looks so natural. I feel for a moment that Barun is truly in love with Sanaya. The way his eyes were staring at her. Superb acting!

Barun's eyes were AMAZINGGG... 😍

i don't think i paid attention to anything apart from eyes ... well maybe his hands ☺️😆