jewel47 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@April2009...yes i don't mind, but am happy for now, she's reaping 1 of the things she sow by crying,she makes bedi's household crying for thier only Son, and she's now crying for her unborn baby.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gracious45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: April2007

.Jaisa karo Vaisa bharo..this time Hetal may lose her child due to fight with Sweety..

Please don't take my statement seriously..this is a fictional serial..

How can you say this about an unborn child? No mother deserves to lose her child no matter how evil she is. I am sorry but  wishing dead on an unborn child is pretty serious whether it is fictional or not. seems like the negativity of the show is affecting some people to the core.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nigo123

How can you say this about an unborn child? No mother deserves to lose her child no matter how evil she is. I am sorry but  wishing dead on an unborn child is pretty serious whether it is fictional or not. seems like the negativity of the show is affecting some people to the core.

she will be end up with baby .no one is taking it away from her.

but
before this whole thing sorted out she need to worried women,and it is destiny's punishment for her.

yesterday she wanted to make mona cry by trowing vrat food.
but see who is crying now.

just after 1 day of insulting food-her punishment started.
she need to keep crying till entire thing of baby sorted out.

bhagwan ke ghar der hai-andher nahin.

she made lot of people crying[mona,vimmy,sweety,even ambajee]

now its her turn.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you Kools. I am tired of this serial now. Rather than getting better, it is getting worse by the days and I am wondering how much longer do we have to put up with Karan and his wife taking the lead in this show. The story seem to revolve around them although they are the ones being in the wrong.

I am happy for Hetal that she is pregnant. I would really want for her to have her baby and for sweety to refuse the baby even if she decides to offer it to her. Hetal should be given the opportunity to raise her child and then she may realize some of her mistakes.

In terms of punishment, I would really like for the ghandi's to get some sort of it. Maybe as kools said sejal being reject because of hetal and phui or it could be Mona leaving with Anukalp to live on their own since they treat her worse than a beggar.

I really do not like the turn of events
gracious45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 100raj

she will be end up with baby .no one is taking it away from her.

but
before this whole thing sorted out she need to worried women,and it is destiny's punishment for her.

yesterday she wanted to make mona cry by trowing vrat food.
but see who is crying now.

just after 1 day of insulting food-her punishment started.
she need to keep crying till entire thing of baby sorted out.

bhagwan ke ghar der hai-andher nahin.

she made lot of people crying[mona,vimmy,sweety,even ambajee]

now its her turn.

making her worried and cry is one thing but wishing death on anybody's child is a low blow and has no justifications.
jewel47 thumbnail
@Nigo123,excuse me, yes am a mother, but whosoever make people cry does not deserve better, and for your information am discussing fictional serial here not personalty of hetal,so plss i dont want any sentimental intrution.
rayadallie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: April2007

One day all the people will leave her alone, because they will find out that she is not worth it,,then Karan can become butt of her abuses and feed her Kheer, while she is abusing and cursing him..

I have seen this happen in real life..

Very true, I have seen this happen too in real life. Even when they cry out for forgiveness people never take them seriously as they have burn all their bridges
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nigo123

making her worried and cry is one thing but wishing death on anybody's child is a low blow and has no justifications.

no.i don't agree with that words.

baby should be safe and it should come to this world.

but...

i am enjoying hetals plight now.i think this is her punishment.😛
rayadallie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jewel47

@April2009...yes i don't mind, but am happy for now, she's reaping 1 of the things she sow by crying,she makes bedi's household crying for thier only Son, and she's now crying for her unborn baby.

YOu are right. God is giving it back to her.
gracious45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jewel47

@Nigo123,excuse me, yes am a mother, but whosoever make people cry does not deserve better, and for your information am discussing fictional serial here not personalty of hetal,so plss i dont want any sentimental intrution.

excuse me but this is a public forum so i can have any kid of intrusions I want without your permission  😆😆😆