*PARICHAY-21st October'11Written update*

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

take your time dear😃...we all know how difficult to make WU...
Originally posted by shumi.

take your time dear😃...we all know how difficult to make WU...
aaj live update karte waqt it got deleted twice so had to type again n again fastly.my hands are paining shumi,will give rest to my hands for sometime😆
Originally posted by -sahasra-

aaj live update karte waqt it got deleted twice so had to type again n again fastly.my hands are paining shumi,will give rest to my hands for sometime😆
Aram se karana yaar, no hurry. You already gave us the brief update on EDT. Your fingers do need rest. Thanks again!
Originally posted by -sahasra-

tch! tch!...take rest dear😃
take care of yourself ðŸ˜Š
take care of ur hands my angel🤗
no problem hun .. full update can wait... :)
btw... thanks a lot Sahasra for the short live update🤗
Sahasra is doing more work then her duty..As a backup updater.Her Duty is for sometimes..But from some weeks, she is doing twice in every week...Great work Dear..Thank you for Everythng ...
IF u Need my Help then Tell me..i m here for u...😊
Sahasra ... 4 the time being just copy & paste here 4rm EDT ..
later on u can add more details ..
Originally posted by neeme

Sahasra is doing more work then her duty..As a backup updater.Her Duty is for sometimes..But from some weeks, she is doing twice in every week...Great work Dear..Thank you for Everythng ...
IF u Need my Help then Tell me..i m here for u...😊
thats so sweet of you neeme.🤗its my pleasure to do wu's to our forum and spend time with you people.seems rubaldhillon is back and so from next week onwards i'll do backups only.😊
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago