adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pooh_91

nice post 

hi im priya
loved how arnav tried to act all normal like he had nothing to do with it πŸ˜†
his reaction had me πŸ€£
im still daydreaming...that arhi scene today was electrifying πŸ˜‰ and his stares β˜ΊοΈ

can someone tell me wats ulajna?

hey priya ..thanx a lot fr lkin  my post..πŸ˜ƒ..

n ur daydreaming is understandable...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shybabe

πŸ‘OH DEAR, I JUST LOVE UR POST AS ALWAYS...HE WAS A KILLER TODAY...HIS EYES WAS JUST FIXED ON KHUSHI TODAY...I CANT GET ENOUGH OF YOUR POST😳

he ws a total mass killer in d epi..πŸ˜†.as so many of us r still in swarglok...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

i loves arnav's SWEET DOMINATING ATITUDE TOWARDS KHUSHI.he is just caring haye ...😍

oh ya guess we all love dt.😳.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dits...

I m so sorry. for replying late...my bro has come after a long gap m spending time with him and he occupied my PC strday!

And strday's epi...OMG!

he was happy for her but 2 maintain his Akrupan he dhamkofied of reducing her salary1

And pool scene...awww! butterflies in my stomach...goose flesh...my eyes were wide like saucer!
gosh!
Khushi ulajh gayee?! Oh really! aap kiss mitti ke bane hain?! aap bhi toh bahut pehle hi ulajh gayee!

After dat it was usual Bua-Shyam nautanki...Arrrgh!

Loved ur post n emoticons!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prinky02

ditsyy! electrifying post πŸ˜

the way arnav said "nahi.." reminded me of the sbs segment - if she returns the sikka, those people will get to know it's chocolate πŸ€£
khushi with the lights and arnav taking it off from her -- haaawww.. i was blushing all throughout.. it was really sooo intense😍
and the way he asked if she was alright - twice - really very sweet! i think he knows how she's feeling deep inside coz he's feeling it already.. πŸ˜
and "khushi ulajh gayi thi" had so many meanings but anji thought it as literal.. lol! areh, anji dear, aisi nahi.. πŸ˜†
buaji was sooo irritating - how can u force someone to get married when she herself doesn't want to? uhh.. she needs to check her brains before talking😡
back to arhi.. LOL
arnav was glowing with the lights.. ishq hua arnav babu ko!!😍 and on the other side, khushi is still wondering why she's thinking of arnav.. lol.. areh, khushi, yehi toh pyaar hai!πŸ˜†
precap is too too cute.. arnav was confused to what was khushi saying lol! but i know inside inside.. he must be enjoyingπŸ˜†

the epi ws so electrifying ...dt all our comments r automatically gettin dt current..πŸ˜†
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hey Dits...

I m so sorry. for replying late...my bro has come after a long gap m spending time with him and he occupied my PC strday!

And strday's epi...OMG!

he was happy for her but 2 maintain his Akrupan he dhamkofied of reducing her salary1

And pool scene...awww! butterflies in my stomach...goose flesh...my eyes were wide like saucer!
gosh!

After dat it was usual Bua-Shyam nautanki...Arrrgh1

Loved ur post n emoticons!

no prbs sindru baby...i can understand..i too hv a bro n get to spend very less time wid him...so jus enjoy ur time as much poss..πŸ˜ƒ.

n abt d epi...haaayyyeee...😍