Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

lifetimefankapamvatsachhedamrvlsmedhsbaliesdaviseshachanupamgRashmiSandeepzohrabanuvanmathiaku123pavneetanamika00ranmarasiaheartkamuralisusan88zackgguptafamilyashwinipatildirk41Anfalnanda_gopargattuRINSEsunshine33sugakrishgeetu_naksh-Deepali-nivedha_123mini_00_Ilma_Madhavi_Divim916_Nancy_krutiv100mahwishsolankiKanza04amiee..Fairytales..veil_of_rosesshruthi.sweetysush4frndz_Rasha_NimbuMirchimoonlight08JAYA_09Apoorva_22-Raz-Hi_Friendsammu4uAbommisaru.gcuttieepree4ruRavishingSaRunsamicuteBissenKhalidpvlaksTemptations._Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 21st Oct:: The Situation Intensifies" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Me First.. Me First...Dancing

Thanks Stuts for the Update... I shall watch the EpiSmile

These days I don't feel like watching YR... don't know why...Confused These MUs... Don't impress me at all... I know there are different phases of life... Life cannot always be happy... I do understand & had experienced... Smile but somehow the situation leading to MU never appeal me... it's always the Phone or miscommunication...Ouch

I hope they soon clear it out... by MondayBig smile

Edited by Sachi16 - 21 October 2011 at 10:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacda-Stutz-_Divya_

..Fairytales..

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the colorful update Stuti. SmileClapWhat I liked about the first part was naitik kept speaking about akshi and saying he loves her a lot and it shows how much he loves and cares her...SmileClap Again situation and mutual understanding plays an important role in today's episode. Crying, sleep problems, decreased energy, , lack of excitement about having a baby, lack of interest in activities, obsessive thoughts and worries, and feelings of guilt and hopelessness. Although many couples welcome a baby, parenthood can affect akshi's feelings about one another and themselves... naksh should be encouraged to share his or her joys and fears;

In reality, both spouses are stretched as they experience huge role changes to incorporate the baby into their lives. This is a time of radical role changes for both naitik and akshara.Crying won't hurt akshi's baby (unless this is something I'm unaware of...), and letting it out is much better for her own emotional state of mind than keeping it all bottled inside. As the pregnancy advances, akshi feels the insecurity of looking less attractive to naitik. Thamight be the main problem for akshi.

Naksh need to talk, but they should be sure that while akshi telling him clearly how he's making her feel that she also give him a chance to talk about how he's feeling about everything. Akshi should always remember the proverb;you can win an argument but lose a relationship. Arguments and mis understandings cannot be avoided but akshi should know the right measure of it. Just for the sake of winning an argument, she should not keep on arguing and misunderstood naitik till the opposite party naitik gives up.

This will certainly turn the relationship sour. Any loser will remember (naitik)…his defeat and will always detest even to think of the person to whom he had lost and the situation where he had to give up.At the heat of the argument, one loses control of the mind and will blurt out something that will irreversibly damage the trust and relationship between the naksh. The main key for a successful marriage is love.

Both naksh should love and respect each other Feelings tremendously. They have to nurture and take care of their marriage. Marriage is not only a physical attraction, but commitment to each other in good and bad times. Waiting for the next epi.Day Dreaming

Edited by mini_00 - 21 October 2011 at 11:27am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Di..Fairytales..shruthi.sweetyNimbuMirchiJAYA_09_NiShI_-Stutz-_charu_RavishingSaRunpvlaks_Divya_

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for your nice update..Smile

-Stutz-

Kanza04

Goldie

Kanza04

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thnx 4 the update stuts! Smile
Acha hai Akshi shud question Naitik & Naitik shud also tell her abt the business crisis so tht the MU between them clears out soon till then we have to wait 4 monday again Day Dreaming

Edited by Naitik04 - 22 October 2011 at 3:41am

-Stutz-

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Stuti,Thanks for the update...great update..now i will watch the epi..waise im also missing Saru di 

-Stutz-

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.Clap i hope everything gets cleared bw naksh by monday.episode was ok.
now the financial crisis as told by chugalkhor aunty has started.i think all the celebrtions will be after this problem gets solved.i think diawali will b celebrated next month only.LOL

i got a thought wen M's come to know abt the problem, i think they may help S's n again dinos will make faces n again batwaraDay Dreaming.
i know this might not happen this time,but aise hi soch liya.
but mujhe is baat ka darr hai,jab M's ko pata chalega,uska pakana shuru ho jayegaDead.kyunki congo ko chinta karne keliye ek mauka tho milega.then guys tab cong rho kar pura udipur mai phani bhar jayega.CryAngry

anyways happy weekend.hope next week we get something nice to watch.waise dimri ne is hafte ko barbaad kar diya ,i hope next week she compensates for it.

-Stutz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top