Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

shyam pls pls do something soon

akashi.arhi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes guys i seriously want shyam to do something soon. because i want to see arhi together . not the together that is currently going. this doesn't mean i don't like the current track but i am impatient to see kushi as mrs.arnav. let the marriage be based on hate but come on we all know that the truth will come out one day. and after that arnav will be in full love mood and they will be too awesome to see tog. just think guys a small hug and minute intimate scenes are are creating full steam and if arnav realises his love with kushi on his side as his wife will like OMg. This all can happen only he shyam does somethin.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar he is already doing so many things🤣 now you want him to do soon?😆 let it be na😍 i am loving this one to the core! those acts of arnav and khushi's uljhan! arnav caring about her! at this point they are with each other or remembering each other! seriously its a blessed time "falling in love" want it to continue some more..like at least one more month😆 then he can marry her and do whatever he likes😳😉😆