Diya Aur Baati Hum

Bhabho's assumptions

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Will Bhabho ever allow Sandhya to speak?

Today, Sandhya clearly tells Bhabho twice that she wants to talk to her but Bhabho quiets her off both the times giving her own reasons for what Sandhya is going to tellLOL without listening to her.

I think Sandhya would not be able to tell them anything and the truth comes out later.  What do you think? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.ssweety007_mahi_Hi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhabho's assumptions" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I donno this , but i think she will support Meena and will have to sunofy from bhaboo on monday ...

btw loved that moment of Meena and Sandhya , where meena gives her tea and after bhaboo usual tane maro session , she slaps on her hand as if to say forget it / its ok have ur tea Wink...

Yes, Sandhya was clearly telling her its not wat ur thinking , yet bhaboo is like I know everything LOL... no wonder she wont allow anyone to open their mouths 

i like sandhya, atleast the gal TRIES ... Thumbs Up no usual stammering and tearful eyes 24/7 . if she dislikes something , she wont hide it , its clearly written on her face Embarrassed

Edited by JustJ - 21 October 2011 at 10:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I noticed that Meena assures Sandhya when giving the coffee cup but could not admire her act since she has no real concern and just seems to pretend that way...bhabho is too much... she already started taunting Sandhya for sleeping while travelingLOL

Edited by b2011 - 21 October 2011 at 10:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Yes, Sandhya was clearing telling her its not wat ur thinking , yet bhaboo is like I know everything LOL... no wonder she wont allow anyone to open their mouths 
yes yes..thats sure..Smilealready Bhabo mentioned her DIL qualities to some ladies on SurYa marriageAngry...whether Sandhya will break Bhabo thinking????
if so how suraj will react to sandhya for this???Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@bharti, thats casual care 

Edited by JustJ - 21 October 2011 at 10:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
i guess she had to tell this to suraj as its for sure bhabho will not take her seriously 

b2011ChillMaarYaar

JFFPaisley

JFFPaisley

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
on another thread i read the question as to why Bhabho is the way she is? 

some..if not all..the problems are stemming from there..(i have been watching the previous episodes now)..and Bhabho gave the answer to that question herself on the day Sandhya and Suraj got married..apparently her MIL was this way too...

in her book this is the only way a MIL can be..

for some reason i really can't dislike that woman...her heart is in the right place..she may be loud and dominating and hyper and all that but she is the one who is keeping that family together..

and if she is dominating..than there are contributing factors..no one in the family has ever stood up to her...standing up to someone does not necessarily mean disrespect..specially in our kind of social systems there is very thin line between the two...

i am not well versed with the Rajasthani familial set ups..but i thought it was a patriarchal system..but their's is totally matriarchal...quite interesting...the father is not a bread earner...and is under her thumb..the elder son who seems to be the main person in the house hold cannot even purchase "agarbatii"  without her permission..

if there is anyone here from the Pushkar area and can comment please on the actual family dynamics in that area..it would be interesting to know..

b2011_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
hahaha i was laughing at bhabo ROFLwhen she acted like she knows EVERTHINGShocked .. hahaLOL
i mean its just the fact that she is so loudLOL that she cant hear anyone's voice coz she is not able to ignore her voice all the timeLOL.. her inner voice is probably way too louder than her outerShockedShocked.. ek andho.. ek kaani.. main ekli seyaaniShocked.. yeah right..LOL
omg i m so excited about sandhya's reaction after vikram will slap meenaBig smile.. ufff.. hahaLOL.. n the look on bhabo's face after she sees sandhya responding...WackoLOL
if i was sandhya.. i would have saidWink - Bhabo aap chup nahi reh sakti.. ???Dead din bhar choon chaan choon chaanLOL.. doesnt your larynx hurt??ShockedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.