Ouch Moment of SurYa

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Dear DABH-ians, 

well we have two moments of SurYa, both were good ...

But I loved the second one a lot ...

When Suraj enters room and sit on bed in front of Sandhya, she looks at his with sad eyes which wants to say something and is not able to, he wont be able to take that look, and when he looks back at her as if asking talk to me , she drops her eyes and looks else where ... 

When she says, yes there is something , the way she says it , hurts Suraj a lot, his pain worsens when she says she would talk about that in front of bhaboo and bhabasa without looking at him , and walks away ,that hurts him more ... 

Gosh, that little eye talk of Sadness (Sandhya) , i wont face it(Suraj), now u can say (Suraj), now i dont want to (Sandhya) was very brilliant and nice one from SurYa...

Pain on both sides was well executed and shown ...

Love 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hi_Friends thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Hey Dear DABH-ians, 

Gosh, that little eye talk of Sadness (Sandhya) , i wont face it(Suraj), now u can say (Suraj), now i dont want to (Sandhya) was very brilliant and nice one from SurYa...

Pain on both sides was well executed and shown ...

today's episode of our SurYa eye conversation:

talk of Sadness (Sandhya):😔
i wont face it(Suraj):😒
now u can say (Suraj):😳
now i dont want to (Sandhya):😒
Pain on both sides was well executed and shown :👏👏

monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice post di...❤️
you have said it all...eye talk...🤗
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
mera dil hi tut gya ye dekh ke to 🥺
poor surya n feel very bad for them kisi aur ki galti n saza ye dono ko😭
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
superb acting by anas and deepika in this scene
loved the scene ..everything was said thru eyes ...
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wow great post sweetheart👏.. yeah it was hurting suraj to see sandhya sad😭 .. i think he felt that she is not happy with him😕 and the marriage or that he is not succeeding in keeping her happy😭.. you kknow how hard is it to see sadness on your spouse's face when you are just married.. coz after marriage.. esp girls are all like blushing if their husbands look at them😉.. n they even sharmaofy all the time😆.. they are happy and there is alwyz a sense of happiness in their eyes😃.. n here sandhya is feeling totally the opposite.. it must have hurt him a lot😭