Ouch Moment of SurYa

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hey Dear DABH-ians, 

well we have two moments of SurYa, both were good ...

But I loved the second one a lot ...

When Suraj enters room and sit on bed in front of Sandhya, she looks at his with sad eyes which wants to say something and is not able to, he wont be able to take that look, and when he looks back at her as if asking talk to me , she drops her eyes and looks else where ... 

When she says, yes there is something , the way she says it , hurts Suraj a lot, his pain worsens when she says she would talk about that in front of bhaboo and bhabasa without looking at him , and walks away ,that hurts him more ... 

Gosh, that little eye talk of Sadness (Sandhya) , i wont face it(Suraj), now u can say (Suraj), now i dont want to (Sandhya) was very brilliant and nice one from SurYa...

Pain on both sides was well executed and shown ...

Love 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ekomasMizhiAmor.b2011monika_2691_mahi_piyualkamIsHeZ.xHi_Friendsarshi_karishgarima22sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ouch Moment of SurYa" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Hey Dear DABH-ians, 

Gosh, that little eye talk of Sadness (Sandhya) , i wont face it(Suraj), now u can say (Suraj), now i dont want to (Sandhya) was very brilliant and nice one from SurYa...

Pain on both sides was well executed and shown ...

today's episode of our SurYa eye conversation:

talk of Sadness (Sandhya):Unhappy
i wont face it(Suraj):Disapprove
now u can say (Suraj):Stern Smile
now i dont want to (Sandhya):Disapprove
Pain on both sides was well executed and shown :ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karishsita11ChillMaarYaar

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Very nice post di...Heart
you have said it all...eye talk...Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friendsarshi_karishsita11ChillMaarYaar

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
mera dil hi tut gya ye dekh ke to Broken Heart
poor surya n feel very bad for them kisi aur ki galti n saza ye dono koCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691Hi_Friendssita11ChillMaarYaar

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
superb acting by anas and deepika in this scene
loved the scene ..everything was said thru eyes ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
wow great post sweetheartClap.. yeah it was hurting suraj to see sandhya sadCry .. i think he felt that she is not happy with himConfused and the marriage or that he is not succeeding in keeping her happyCry.. you kknow how hard is it to see sadness on your spouse's face when you are just marriedOuch.. coz after marriage.. esp girls are all like blushing if their husbands look at themWink.. n they even sharmaofy all the timeLOL.. they are happy and there is alwyz a sense of happiness in their eyesBig smile.. n here sandhya is feeling totally the oppositeOuch.. it must have hurt him a lotCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.