Diya Aur Baati Hum

Precap - Poor Meena

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Bhabho asks about the theft.  Mohit and Chavvi blaming Meenakshi.  Vikram as usual takes charge and tells everything happened because of this Meenakshi and slaps her.  Sandhya is shocked.

Oh! no, this is not fair.  Vikram, Meenakshi  and Mohit all did it together and just blaming Meenakshi in the end.  Vikram though he is pretending, I feel bad for Meenakshi. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no matter how the situation is, but that comes as domestic abuse , and Sandhya is shocked to see that ...More than anyone , i am dying to see sandhya;s reaction ...a man who raises his hand on women even to show off his mother is a weak man who dont hold respect  ... 

I know every one had played their own part , but Meena is the only ONE who usually and always gets to take stick from bhaboo where as rest gets carrot ...

Actually, Mohit blamed everything on Meena and she didnot have time to think of backup , man Mohit is such a moron , and he is backed up by Chavi ... Bikram as usual to please his mother ends up slapping her , why dont moron stand up and support her even for a sec ? 

So far , nothing in this show was a filler episode ... 👍🏼

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Oh..started earthquake ah..
today missed..😒
i think why vikram doing like this ,because if he didn't shout or say anything abt his wife, otherwise bhabo will started to shout at her..to avoid this ly he doing like this..😲
TitansFan thumbnail
Bikram just dont want his mother to know that he is a loving and supporting husband ... he just wants to show he is one arrogant person who ill treat his wife in front of mother ..

Looks like Suraj is having his own doubts, the way his expression was when mohit said , meena went to them and asked them to go out says , he is not believing mohit for sure 
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vikram is such a jerk...though its a serial i was affected badly after that slap scene...Bhabo will eat him up or what if he stands up for his wife?and Mohit is such a manipulative person...and Chavi...spineless...she only has time for manicure...i felt bad for meena...no matter how wicked she is,physical abuse is never justifiable...hope Sandhya does something and hopefully Suraj too...

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ahhh if i would be on sandhya's place i just go n slapo that voikram mera dimaag garam ho gya precap dekhke to 😡
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

ahhh if i would be on sandhya's place i just go n slapo that voikram mera dimaag garam ho gya precap dekhke to 😡

Ditto 👍🏼
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JustJ

Ditto 👍🏼

chalo koi to sehmat hua
are its had yaar bhabho ke peche pair dabba raha tha🤬 n bhabho ke aate hi sher 😡
TitansFan thumbnail
I know , he will go inside and will beg her for sure ... gadha kahi ka 
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

i dont understand the whole point in slapping a wife🤔.. she is not a kid anymore😕.. she understands that even if she gets slapped afterwards... she can make mistakes😕.. they must make her understand by talking to her😊.. not by slapping her🤢.. nonsense🤢.. n then i agree with J that it doesnt make any son look better in her mom's eyes if he beats his wife👎🏼.. if it was my mom.. she would have definitely stopped my bro😊... but here bhabo is all okey with it😡.. how bakwaas is that..😲