Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Bhabho asks about the theft.  Mohit and Chavvi blaming Meenakshi.  Vikram as usual takes charge and tells everything happened because of this Meenakshi and slaps her.  Sandhya is shocked.

Oh! no, this is not fair.  Vikram, Meenakshi  and Mohit all did it together and just blaming Meenakshi in the end.  Vikram though he is pretending, I feel bad for Meenakshi. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaAmor.cimba_Nancy_ssweety007_mahi_Rose_Petalanna44IntrepidaHi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Poor Meena" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
no matter how the situation is, but that comes as domestic abuse , and Sandhya is shocked to see that ...More than anyone , i am dying to see sandhya;s reaction ...a man who raises his hand on women even to show off his mother is a weak man who dont hold respect  ... 

I know every one had played their own part , but Meena is the only ONE who usually and always gets to take stick from bhaboo where as rest gets carrot ...

Actually, Mohit blamed everything on Meena and she didnot have time to think of backup , man Mohit is such a moron , and he is backed up by Chavi ...Ouch Bikram as usual to please his mother ends up slapping her , why dont moron stand up and support her even for a sec ? 

So far , nothing in this show was a filler episode ... Thumbs Up

Edited by JustJ - 21 October 2011 at 10:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mingab2011ssweety007_mahi_Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Oh..started earthquake ah..
today missed..Disapprove
i think why vikram doing like this ,because if he didn't shout or say anything abt his wife, otherwise bhabo will started to shout at her..to avoid this ly he doing like this..Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Bikram just dont want his mother to know that he is a loving and supporting husband ... he just wants to show he is one arrogant person who ill treat his wife in front of mother ..

Looks like Suraj is having his own doubts, the way his expression was when mohit said , meena went to them and asked them to go out says , he is not believing mohit for sure 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mingab2011Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Vikram is such a jerk...though its a serial i was affected badly after that slap scene...Bhabo will eat him up or what if he stands up for his wife?and Mohit is such a manipulative person...and Chavi...spineless...she only has time for manicure...i felt bad for meena...no matter how wicked she is,physical abuse is never justifiable...hope Sandhya does something and hopefully Suraj too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mingab2011arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
ahhh if i would be on sandhya's place i just go n slapo that voikram mera dimaag garam ho gya precap dekhke to Angry

b2011monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

ahhh if i would be on sandhya's place i just go n slapo that voikram mera dimaag garam ho gya precap dekhke to Angry

Ditto Thumbs Up

Amor.b2011monika_2691

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Ditto Thumbs Up

chalo koi to sehmat hua
are its had yaar bhabho ke peche pair dabba raha thaCensored n bhabho ke aate hi sher Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.