Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

WELCOME TO KUCH TOH LOUNGE BHI KAHEGA - ANALYSIS & DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Anyone can join the fun and take part in the discussion of the show, characters, scenes and many other things related to the episode. Give words to your thoughts. Approve

RULES to keep the discussion flow nice:)

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. PLEASE TRY NOT TO COMPARE IT WITH DHOOP KINAARAY. MANY OF US ARE NEW HERE TO THE SHOW AND STORY SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE OTHER SHOW WAS LIKE. SO, PLEASE KEEP THE COMPARISONS AWAY.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for kuch toh lounge bhi kehenge"

*Permission given from the Dev Team*

Mohabbat lounge and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

To bring Kuch Toh Log Kahenge to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=660

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram--tehreem-justpratiPranii-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lounge@KTLK [21/10, Epi#15]" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Entertaining
SONG(s)OF THE DAY

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY
 anji and ranganath's aankh micholi
by Roopal:)

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY
anji..she was so cute today...loved her

Edited by shibz - 22 October 2011 at 5:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-Pranii-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Nice show. Hatho me haath Dijiye na...OMG ! Nidhi shocked me today.LOL

There is certainly some problems are going on at script levels.Its clearly visible by some scenes.Glad Some Good direction making it better.Specially looking at today's show.

There was all Marriage & Dance today.and above all First time she hold his hand.Embarrassed
that was unexpected.Wink. Ashu and Malika.again a nice scene.First time saw bubbuly and lively Malika not like usual bit resrved  -complaining to life sad one and it was nice to watch this side of her.

The highlight scene where Sister D'soza was talking with Ashu about asking Nidhi to come back.and Ashu's expressions and reactions and over it.ClapWell he seems convienced that he should talk with Nidhi.Waiting when and How he will say it.

Liked Anji - Rangnath scene.EmbarrassedLOLCamera angles were used so nicely here that it made scene look more cute.The way Anji was hiding her self from Rangnaath. Lolzz..I like this couple so much.Hope to see some more scenes of them.

The Bua;s character has been enter but no Proper introdution scene of her.OuchHow suddenly they shown Nidhi was dancing with her .Confused Beside all these loved All Nidhi -Anji scene.These both girls are making show worth watching for me.Kritika seemed fully enjoying this marriage sequence they was she was dancing.It was superb.

Precap for Monday is awww...Well well I hv no words.Would wait to see.

Ok Fiends.As Diwali is coming next week  , I m going to my Native place for celebrations with Family.Wont be able to come on IF from next week since hv no access to internet there.I'll miss  lounge.But hope everyone keeps it going great.Embarrassed

I Wanna Wish everyone in advance Happy Diwali Since I wont be able to on those Day.Happy Diwali friends.HugMay God bless you and This Diwali bring all the Happiness ,Wealth and love in your lives.HugMuch Love  to everyone .Enjoy this Festival lods of Pathakas and sweets...he he I love it.- Hetu .EmbarrassedTake care Friends :)

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 21 October 2011 at 10:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiPraniishibzAnjalii...xXx

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
pleasure HetuEmbarrassed

& Thanq..Hug Happy Diwali to you too..Hug

Enjoyed The epi...
Anji's Dad is tempted to have Biryani...but poor thingWink Evil Smile "baahar kutthe ki shadi ho rahi hai"LOL LOL
how mean of the girlsLOL Tongue

Since how long does Priyanka know Nidhi?! Confused Confused I'm a lil confused..
anybody enlighten me..Embarrassed Embarrassed

cook-driving instructor were also fine todayErmm "Ye tho maine socha hi nahi tha" LOL LOL

I like Dr.A & Dr.M's friendshipApprove Cool

Everyone looked good at the wedding.. liked the colorful environmentThumbs Up Thumbs Up nice occasion brought..

Bride's bua was cool too.. do v get more of her in the coming episode?

So a Mom wanted to make Nidhi her bahuLOL LOL I thought Nidhi would go for itApprove Wink & i still think she must Tongue Tongue "shaadi se pehle baap ki paise par aish karo, shaadi ke baad pati ke" LOL ROFL

Dr.R & Anji looked cute..Day Dreaming Heart Loved 'emEmbarrassed Tongue

Loved to see everyone in cheerful mood.. but sister D'Souza.. yahan bhi kaam ki baat?!!Shocked Evil Smile

Nidhi dragging Ashu to dance Thumbs Up
Cool ye Dr.A ki hospital nahi hai tho dar kyun?!!Tongue LOL

Nidhi doesnt notice his tie though Embarrassed Wink

looking forward to more enjoyable epis.. Tongue

Edited by shibz - 21 October 2011 at 11:17am

justpratiPranii-SweetGirl-Anjalii...xXx

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Res...will surely edit it by tomorrow LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati-SweetGirl-Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Liked the jaimala ke badle  sthethescope joke, LOL.   and mallika's  one liner to rangnath 'aapme wahi khoobi hai jo un ladko mein nahi hai '  LOL.  

Ashu saying he cannot come to the wedding.  BG score indicates something related to wedding happened in his past.   The girl playing priyanka  acted well here as well. 

Nidhi partyfoying  with  anji  after  qutting her job LOL  kitna mauj hai ,  aur priyanka ko bhi bigaad rahi hai , thode de rukne ko bolke. 

Nidhi , ek toh  khadoos ki  flashbacks dekhti hai , phir bolti hai woh na aaye toh accha hai.  kyun aane do na , direct amna samna karo,  we saw too many fbs already. 

beech mein chotesarkar aur instructor ke through comedy track zaari rakha hai  Stern Smile

Wedding:

loved both the dresses kritz wore,  mallika's saree,  anji's dresses ,  everyone was looking gorgeous . ClapClap

loved the mein sasural nahi jaungi song ,  the jokes  history geography WinkLOL  for those who directly jump into arranged marriage without 4 yrs ka history , it is geography first  baad mein history padenge ROFL.    loved the way nidhi fooling that woman who wanted nidhi as bahu LOL loved the comment from another lady who looked at nidhi's nautanki differently "teen teen bacchon ke baad bhi aisa figure, na jaane aaj kal ke ladkiyan kya khati hai' LOL no reponse from shocked sasuma. LOL

Rangnath and anji's hide and seek scene was good.  nidhi's suggestive dialouge of 'kya lenge aap kuch thanda ya garam ' 'jo main chahta hu woh mujhe milta nahi' 'anji' lol, nice convo. 

ashu is forced to come, and boy is he glad he came sply after seeing nidhi dance.  the fast sayyan tune here was good Thumbs Up.   He tries looking away lekin baar baar nazar nidhi par hi aa rahi thi. Tongue.
I dont think this sayyan will not 'naino ki bhasha samjhe na' , I think he will completely understand the emotion of her eyes. 

but when she turns arnd sees him and stops  kritika  was good here with the 'I didnt expect to see him'  look.  and the way she leaves from there Thumbs Up.

'woh koi flu hai kya jo zabardasti tolerate kar lu' LOL , 

Note :  sorry  could not  edit over the weekend it got hectic.   Episode was very good, with all the dance , songs,  gorgeous dresses Thumbs Up.

Character of the day :  Nidhi .

Edited by kavyasam - 24 October 2011 at 7:10am

justprati-SweetGirl-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
reserved-hope i get to watch and edit :)

-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay Dreaming
what an epi
maar dala...so fabulous one...my thinking came true and this shaadi really turned out mubarak for all of us...so cute...everything today was fabulous...mallika was looking damn gorgeous..so pretty...and thanks to her she dragged ashu there...ashu and mallika's whole part was so amazing...loved it...and then the wedding part...haaye...anji and nidhi fabulous as usual...their whole scene was amazing...and haaye both anji and nidhi looked so prettyDay Dreaming...loved them so much...and main sasural nahi jaungi rocked...and ranganath and anji's aankh micholi was so cute...and ofcorse mrs d'souza was amazing...loved her lesson to ashuWink...and nidhi holding ashu's hand and dragging him was so fabulous...wow...so cute it was...and then nidhi dropping cold-drink on his shirt and precap showingEmbarrassed...gosh...can't wait now...why this happened on fridayAngry

Dhansu
SCENE(s) OF THE DAY

well for me it was anji and ranganath's aankh micholiTongue
Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY
anji ofcorse...she was so cute today...loved her

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShjustprati-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.