Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

I have right on you

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Oh man the way Nidhi hold Ashu's hand and pulled her to dance and then spoilt his clothe by mistake
but the precap when She asks put off his shirt.,Ashu's expressions were priceless and the way he was feeling awkward when handed his shirt was so adorable...though nidhi was in bathroom he was feeling so uncomfortable
waiting for monday to see the shirt saga

P.S-He was wearing T-shirt under shirt . . .was he knowing sumthing like this would happen LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LekshmiPriyatasharosewizardofozronnie85Fawadiliciousksgforever10Girl-LawsworthDarine1980chucklebuddyanna44.DarkParadise..-Priya01

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
LOL i guess he was prepared knowing something will happen to his shirt...cant wait for monday episode..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mtalwar

it was super cute i was blushing awww

same here. . .love them Heart and their chemistry.. Day Dreaming
sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks21

LOL i guess he was prepared knowing something will happen to his shirt...cant wait for monday episode..

atleast in this way we got first look of Dr.Ashutosh in t-shirt in the show...Dr.Nidhi presenting Dr.Ashutosh shirtless in t-shirt LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LekshmiPriyaKavya.S

SwirledDreams IF-Sizzlerz
SwirledDreams
SwirledDreams

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Nidhi n Dr.ashutosh rocks today...n i also think dat dr ashutosh ko pta tha dat sumthing lyk dis gonna happen so unne tshirt pehni ti...lolz

sur001

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyuarti4eve

Nidhi n Dr.ashutosh rocks today...n i also think dat dr ashutosh ko pta tha dat sumthing lyk dis gonna happen so unne tshirt pehni ti...lolz

Lolz now he will always have to carry an extra shirt...who knows he may forget to wear t-shirt one day and Dr.nidhi wont leave the stain until he will put off his shirtLOL

SwirledDreams

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
omg that was so cuteDay Dreaming
ur title suits it best

Nidhi singing to ashu:
mujhay haq hai

amazing scene...she was ordering him.and ashu just like a sweet hubby following it...how cute...

P.S-He was wearing T-shirt under shirt . . .was he knowing sumthing like this would happen LOL

well i think it wa sheart se heart ka connectionWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShsur001

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

omg that was so cuteDay Dreaming
ur title suits it best

Nidhi singing to ashu:
mujhay haq hai

amazing scene...she was ordering him.and ashu just like a sweet hubby following it...how cute...

well i think it wa sheart se heart ka connectionWink

Toays episode I feel like watching over and over again...Ashu's force smile was changed to expression of awkwardness when she pulled him but I felt like he got goosebumps when Nidhi told him to take out his shirt...He was like OMGShocked...what she is saying

Correct description shirt se heart ka connection...jo  ban ke aaya T-shirt ke form me precautionLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index