Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-renu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh it was an undershirt... but jo bhi hai.. i expect wifey to amend patidevs dressing sense.. in casual wears.. atleast.. πŸ˜†

TANU !!...r u suggesting that Wifey should accompany hubby when he goes shopping for his...his...his...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...u know what i mean na...😳
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: -renu-

TANU !!...r u suggesting that Wifey should accompany hubby when he goes shopping for his...his...his...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³...u know what i mean na...😳

I m sure.. Nidhi ji.. will do the shopping and come... n then order him to wear what she has brought.. πŸ˜³ ... Ye lijiye aapke.. kapde.. aaj se aapke.. khane peene.. uthne baithne.. sone jagne aur kapde pehne ..ki sari.. planning main .. aur sirf main karungi β˜ΊοΈ
shamil thumbnail
πŸ˜† wonderful posts
I was just wondering ;had it been a young hot guy, he would have readily removed his vest too so that fangirls can swoon and drool🀣
MB is a bit reserved type. I had read some where that  he backed out of a tv project becoz it had many 'bedroom scenes' stating that " I can't do a show where  my fans will feel embarrassed "
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

πŸ˜† wonderful posts

I was just wondering ;had it been a young hot guy, he would have readily removed his vest too so that fangirls can swoon and drool🀣
MB is a bit reserved type. I had read some where that  he backed out of a tv project becoz it had many 'bedroom scenes' stating that " I can't do a show where  my fans will feel embarrassed "

oh no!! πŸ₯Ί i am day dreaming about Ashu and Nidhi's already β˜ΊοΈ  

on a serious note, MB is a thorough gentleman.. πŸ‘ respect him more now.