Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mere hath mein..TERA hath..Mere sath..TERA sath!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Mere hath mein.. Tera hath ho...

Teri... Shirt... aur tu... aab bas mere sath ho!! Embarrassed

Aila...i felt like.. watching a shadi video today...with.. nach gana.. dholak sholak... Nidhi-Anji.. adding all the raunak..! Party

As Priyanka invited everyone to attend the wedding...Saiyan ji... refused flat... while.. Biwi jaan. .culdn have been happier... ! After all.. isse aacha mauka.. kahan milega... aapni.. katil nazron aur aadaon.. se... sab par..jadu jamane ka!! 

Saiyaan.. unfortunately. became.. Khadoos and...from her sapno ka rajkumar to Gabbar Singh Shocked! But aab isme..biwi jaan ki kya galti... 24 HRS... Doc A... 24 HRS have elapsed..and u havent said.. SORRY to WIFEY...for hugging a parai naar?? Angry  Sharam.. karo... kuch sharam karo..!!

Phinally thanks to Doc Mallika... who played the cupid today.. as she dragged Ashu to the wedding...Saiyaan.. got a chance to do NAINA MATAKKA with Biwi jaan..!! And tho Mallika.. and many others tried to make.. Saiyan..dance... it was finally.. ..Biwi jaan...who managed to not just DEMAND... Ashu to HOLD HER HAND...but.. dragged him... to the Dance ka maidan..! Dancing

As they say... hubby wifey fights.. usually end up in the bedroom romance... Wifey.. found a way to lure Patidev to the bedroom. .by spilling juice on his fave BLUE COLOR TIE...n demanded he get rid of his shirt...Blushing !! Uff...aghaz inna hot hai.. anjaam kya hoga! Day Dreaming

PS: Interesting touch that... Ashus fave tie...was with the two ppl who matter for him in his life... one in past.. another his future...!! The first blue tie.. he gave to his BABA.. the second.. got stained by his WIFEY ki Nishani Blushing

Watch the epi with ZERO expectations..n u mite just DROOL! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 21 October 2011 at 9:37am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

suecLurveTorresahutaLoveLiveDanceShaiqMadiha-Deepali-arjuhi4evrKaranKittu4evaGirl-Lawsworth-renu-Mehek25ShiningStar18BingechucklebuddyFilza.hermosonyctophilianep3...RamonaG....Rajinilicioussun29Roopal_ArDi-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mere hath mein..TERA hath..Mere sath..TERA sath!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Btw... Renu.. ur wish of seeing MB in tshirt got fulfilled... Wink

While.. Yanku... u wanted Nidhi to be carried by Patidev.. well ..there was dialogue in which Nidhi said.. 'Uthane wale..to tujhe aur mujhe bhi utha ke le ja sakte hain' Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evr-renu-

wizardofoz

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ShaiqMadihaArmu4eva

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

the episode was totally fun filled..right amount of shaadi ka mahool was created...loved nidhi and anjie ki masti totally..

and ashu looked soo lost in the wedding ..he was feeling awkward...malllika was also looking pretty

i loved baba ka dialogue though ..he is right they make a wonderful pair ashu and mallika but it is just not destiny...there scenes were soo heart warming..the guy actually smiles and talks with her only..his one and only friend...

the pre cap makes me eager for monday...nidhi and ashu ..awesome chemistry...the way she held his hand and dragged him to dance was sooo sweet...they look really good together

am waiting for the day when mallika realizes ahsu loves nidhi ...her reactions would be worth waiting for...i honestly feel for that character..rukshaar is pretty classy and wonderful...she makes you react to mallika...

waiting for monday...anjie ranganath were cute tooo...

exactly ..watch the episode minus expectation and u would feel part of a wedding ..totally fun and masti ..nothing elseSmile

Edited by sun29 - 21 October 2011 at 10:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suecShaiqMadihaArmu4evaBingeRajinilicious

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

i loved baba ka dialogue though ..he is right they make a wonderful pair ashu and mallika but it is just not destiny...there scenes were soo heart warming..the guy actually smiles and talks with her only..his one and only friend...

the pre cap makes me eager for monday...nidhi and ashu ..awesome chemistry...the way she held his hand and dragged him to dance was sooo sweet...they look really good together

am waiting for the day when mallika realizes ahsu loves nidhi ...her reactions would be worth waiting for...i honestly feel for that character..rukshaar is pretty classy and wonderful...she makes you react to mallika...

waiting for monday...anjie ranganath were cute tooo...

totally agree... MB-Kritz ..look sooo good together.. it feels heavenly!! I loved that.. dragging bit too.. no hesitation!

also... agree with babas lines... Jodiyan to rab banata hai..!!

the anji-ranga bit was dammmn cute..

Edited by Armu4eva - 21 October 2011 at 10:02am

Bingesun29

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
oh god i am so jealous am at a wedding will watch later lol tanu thanks for this lovely post am drooling without even seeing the episode haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

oh god i am so jealous am at a wedding will watch later lol tanu thanks for this lovely post am drooling without even seeing the episode haha

Aww.. dun worry.. 11pm hain na Wink

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
it was very nice...even i liked anji and rangnath's bit...i'm starting to like anji very much...she's so dam cute...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.