Munira_Heart thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really nidhi N ashutosh will b the jodi??? or some1 else will come after??? OMG...then The senior doc wud be some1 more handsome ... i hv always  seen the guy as a father thn now how cud accept him as a hero...How odd!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
I suggest u watch Dhoop Kinarey...to understand the theme of the show..!! :)

Mb n Kritz look awesome together.. n from ur post i feel u havent seen the show.. or the title music video... AshNi look AWESOME together! 
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
@ Munira, I don't think MB has essayed a father's role in any serial, has he?

He's certainly doing justice to his character though- probably the best of the lot in the show at this moment.
Kavya.S thumbnail
they both look good together...the chemistry is just amazing...i think he is perfect  for the role...
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Munira_Heart

Really nidhi N ashutosh will b the jodi??? or some1 else will come after??? OMG...then The senior doc wud be some1 more handsome ... i hv always seen the guy as a father thn now how cud accept him as a hero...How odd!!!

Hey dear this is the concept. . .come out of DMG days forget Dr.Shasank and see Dr.Ashutosh u will start feeling the chemistry as this is the lovestory of Asni and they are a way too cute together 😍
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They both luk good together...its plzr to watch them 2gether
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well ya it will be hard to accept him as a hero opposite a young girl but believe it that they really look so great together...they are poles apart and this is the USP of the couple...they rock.
and about the concept so i will recommend u DK if u have doubts and if u want everything to stay secret then keep catching KTLK if u do