Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Really????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Munira_Heart

Groupbie

Munira_Heart

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Really nidhi N ashutosh will b the jodi??? or some1 else will come after??? OMG...then The senior doc wud be some1 more handsome ... i hv always  seen the guy as a father thn now how cud accept him as a hero...How odd!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Really????" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I suggest u watch Dhoop Kinarey...to understand the theme of the show..!! :)

Mb n Kritz look awesome together.. n from ur post i feel u havent seen the show.. or the title music video... AshNi look AWESOME together! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jishan005sanaa_sjustprati-Purva-Bingechucklebuddyrabzonedge

aekiel

aekiel

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@ Munira, I don't think MB has essayed a father's role in any serial, has he?

He's certainly doing justice to his character though- probably the best of the lot in the show at this moment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jishan005

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
they both look good together...the chemistry is just amazing...i think he is perfect  for the role...

jishan005

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Munira_Heart

Really nidhi N ashutosh will b the jodi??? or some1 else will come after??? OMG...then The senior doc wud be some1 more handsome ... i hv always seen the guy as a father thn now how cud accept him as a hero...How odd!!!

Hey dear this is the concept. . .come out of DMG days forget Dr.Shasank and see Dr.Ashutosh u will start feeling the chemistry as this is the lovestory of Asni and they are a way too cute together Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiBinge

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
They both luk good together...its plzr to watch them 2gether

jishan005

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
well ya it will be hard to accept him as a hero opposite a young girl but believe it that they really look so great together...they are poles apart and this is the USP of the couple...they rock.
and about the concept so i will recommend u DK if u have doubts and if u want everything to stay secret then keep catching KTLK if u do

anshul_002

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.