Dont miss the precap - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
awhh soo cute..awesome precap❀️
what does "banwas" or "anwas" mean??? πŸ€”
LOL Khushi is just too cute, no wonder Arnav has fallen for her.
Originally posted by AmishiE

sorry for the questian...but what means MERI BATTI JAL NAHI RAHI HAI?

i dont understand it πŸ˜­

she wanted to say that the light bulb isn't working (BATTI JAL NAHI RAHI HAI), but as usual, her dhak dhak and 'acidity' πŸ˜† led her to say MERI BATTI JAL NAHI RAHI HAI, which means, my light bulb wont go on (I'm dumb 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣)
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

LOL Khushi is just too cute, no wonder Arnav has fallen for her.

banwas means exile/sacrilege. are you talking about Mami ji worrying about Askash's banwas? She's worried that he won't ever get married because everyone says that Arnav needs to get married first, but he refuses to get married. (well, that was the OLD him anyways πŸ˜‰...we just gotta wait & watch for his transformation in front of KKG) πŸ˜†

hope that helped πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sushi-la

banwas means exile/sacrilege. are you talking about Mami ji worrying about Askash's banwas? She's worried that he won't ever get married because everyone says that Arnav needs to get married first, but he refuses to get married. (well, that was the OLD him anyways πŸ˜‰...we just gotta wait & watch for his transformation in front of KKG) πŸ˜†

hope that helped πŸ˜‰

Hey,  I am sure that was a reply to my question but my mistake you quoted the post below it...thank you for the translation :) I was referring to the "banwas" Khushi mentioned in the precap where she said Anjali Di wants your "banwas" to finish... yeah that was definitely the old Arnav...their developing both of their characters, especially Arnav's beautifully :)
Originally posted by MissButterfly

<font color="#999999">It was indeed very cute :) It's so nice to see the Arnav side of ASR :P Barun's expressions are so amazing!</font>

vry true.. Exclnt acting for Barun..