Uttaran

why tapasya is not feeling same for mukta? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Its only creatives pathetic thinking really pity for ichcha, this time really creative made ichcha very down because no justification if only ichcha feeling like this everyone say 'that work is a cheep work by if ichcha only... '
</div>
<div>

well I'm not getting what r u trying to say. But here we r discussing about feelings of mother not about any cheap act. Feeding others baby is bad habit but not cheap...

I say na it is only creative thinking? why they are not showing tapasya like this..
and how many have that kind a bad habit ROFL It is only a cheep way of doing such things you are able that does not mean you have a authority to feed anyone's baby withouth taking permission from their parents, I thought in next episode we will see ichcha did a maffi to from tapasya...

They r not showing tapasya like this because tapasya was not interested in mukta when she was in her womb. Mukta was just ticket for her to impress veer.For tapasya veer was more important not mukta when she was pregnant.   But for ichha yuvraj was not any material to use, she never thought her child as jackpot like tapasya.

Edited by -ASTHA- - 21 October 2011 at 2:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raju_skytiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why tapasya is not feeling same for mukta? (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Its only creatives pathetic thinking really pity for ichcha, this time really creative made ichcha very down because no justification if only ichcha feeling like this everyone say 'that work is a cheep work by if ichcha only... '
</div>
<div>

well I'm not getting what r u trying to say. But here we r discussing about feelings of mother not about any cheap act. Feeding others baby is bad habit but not cheap...

I say na it is only creative thinking? <font color="#ff0000">why they are not showing tapasya like this..</font>
and how many have that kind a bad habit ROFL It is only a cheep way of doing such things you are able that does not mean you have a authority to feed anyone's baby withouth taking permission from their parents, I thought in next episode we will see ichcha did a maffi to from tapasya...

They r not showing tapasya like this because tapasya was not interested in mukta when she was in her womb. Mukta was justticketfor him to impress veer.For tapasya veer was more important not mukta when she was pregnant.   But for ichha yuvraj was not any material to use, she never thought her as jackpot like tapasya.

muktha kanha ki jimmedari le ke to bhool gayi wo kya jane and Ichcha dont know what is yuvraj's identity?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

moharikafan

moharikafan

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Tapasya is only interested in the "men" in her life. She held onto Mukta in her womb to be close to Veer and now she is held on to Yuvraaj to be with Rathod. If not for Rathod, Taps would not have accepted an "orphan" just like that. If Yuvraaj is her first priority then why she keeps giving baby to servant? First of all why servant? Cant she take care of Yuvraaj on her own? She is not a working woman...she has all the resources to take care of Yuvraaj.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrise35bhavika0611sectorraju_skyWhite-Rosetiny15

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Coz she lacks Motherly feelings

She kept her baby with stranger on Stormy night , she is THAT kind of mother what maternal feelings will she have

She leaves baby all the time with servants or Daija or asks Nani and goes out to shop

I am afraid she is not at all maternal type

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrise35sectorWhite-Rose

catalan

catalan

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

The way ichha is feeling for yuvraj tapasya is not feeling for mukta. People r insulting ichha that she is pathetic and shameless as she is attracted towards yuvraj. But here main question is why she is so much concerned about yuvraj only? There r many children on this earth but why she  is feeding yuvraj only? If breast feeding is her favourite hobby than she has 100 ways to satisfy her need. Why she is not feeding mukta while we know that mukta is not even 1 year old. Why only yuvraj? 

If tapasya never got chance to be with mukta than even ichha was not able to see yuvraj's face when he was born. Atleast tapasya knows that how her baby was looking when she was born but ichha even dont know that. Still she feels something different for yuvraj. Tapasya met her once after long time of seperation and even ichha met yuvraj only once. But both time situation were same. 

The thing i feel about both is when yuvraj was in ichha's womb, ichha never thought his child as lottery ticket or about death of child or about her figure but for tapasya mukta was ticket to get veer. I dont mean tapasya dont love mukta, yes she is mother but her intention was different when she was pregnant. 

So here before accusing ichha all tapasya fan should think that why ichha is only concerned about yuvraj as there r many babies available on this earth if she want to just feed them. 

And please some member dont start with same story that ichha has habit to snatch away everything from taps. First father, then love and now child. Coz i know everything. The girl who can sacrifice her love on the day of her marriage and give it as uttran to her best frd, that same girl cannot even imagine to snatch away child from her best frd. Its a coonection between a child and mother which is forcing her to do all these things after so much insult.

Here i dont want to support ichha as i know feeding others baby without permission is bad habit. But here i would like to ask why tapasya is not attracted towards mukta like ichha?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Iccha did is right or wrong is one question, but as the bahu of Bundela Parivar, can she keep on doing some thing and get insuted, whre is the pride of bahu of a good family? First when  she went to give Muktha to Tappu itself is wrong. She got insult.  She never consulted anything with anybody. Is it not her dutym to consult Veer, who has accepted Muktha before she wants to give aay to Tappu? Again when Nani came home and insulted her, is it not her duty to establish that she is the bahu of this family and Nani better shut up. Again she did not consult anyone, not even informed veer that she is coming there, but again get insulted. The current one is the third time.  She is bringing down the name of the fanily by either keeping quite or just crying. She should forget she is a servant maids daughter and really become takurain.
catalan

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
tapu was in such a situation when she became pregnant unmarried and the child was the result of an unwanted sexual encounter with a stranger but we had often seen her talking to the baby in her womb I think she grew attachment to it as the time went by and has now realised the true value of children. Ichha loves kids as a general rule but she actually was able to hold her son and so felt the attachment whereas tapu didnt get the chance to hold Muktha thanks to naniAngry but remember when she first heard muktha cry she said meri bachchi and ran down. And then she has not seen muktha after that so I think thats why.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvarun.taprasyafanWhite-Rose

walquest2000

walquest2000

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I wonder if anyone realizes that this is a fiction, and comes out of the imagination of the writer/writers.   In normal situations, there is a genetic bond between a mother and child, which goes beyond the physical.  It's real nature is in the realm os psychology.     However, when a person is warped, as in the case of Tapasya, by her grandmother, beginning with  her childhood, her whole emotional nature has been mixed up, and this happens due to interference by adults in the lives of children.   This could explain, why the writers show mixed reactions in Tapasya.  - (not in Rashmi Desai !)

Breast feeding is a novelty to modern generation, but their own mothers were definitely breastfed by their grandmothers, and they have not asked them what they think of it.    It is a battle of bottle vs breast in child care. Can not help, if some are confused or misled.   But the reality is breast feeding is coming back, as it is healthier for the child, but due the working life of a mother, the child has to be weaned very early.

In the case of Tapasya, the mother instinct has been warped by her grand mother.

In the case of Iccha, her mother never interfered with her natural growth, and it comes naturally for her, and she can not resist the instinct, as it is true, that the son kidnapped by Nani is Iccha's child.   Only Nani and her son know about it, and also the viewers, but the characters in the story who should be involved are kept in the dark.

Regarding Mukta, have you forgotten, that when she found the baby Iccha had not delivered her baby, so there is no question of breast feeding.   When she has delivered her baby, Mukhta has already grown up, and got used to the bottle.   So the question is irrelevant.

So the only way for the viewer is to have patience and see how the writer develops the story.    On the whole, the writers have been sensible enough to remain within psychological limits.

Edited by walquest2000 - 22 October 2011 at 12:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonasectorbhavika0611tiny15ChillMaarYaar

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by catalan

The way ichha is feeling for yuvraj tapasya is not feeling for mukta. People r insulting ichha that she is pathetic and shameless as she is attracted towards yuvraj. But here main question is why she is so much concerned about yuvraj only? There r many children on this earth but why she  is feeding yuvraj only? If breast feeding is her favourite hobby than she has 100 ways to satisfy her need. Why she is not feeding mukta while we know that mukta is not even 1 year old. Why only yuvraj? 

If tapasya never got chance to be with mukta than even ichha was not able to see yuvraj's face when he was born. Atleast tapasya knows that how her baby was looking when she was born but ichha even dont know that. Still she feels something different for yuvraj. Tapasya met her once after long time of seperation and even ichha met yuvraj only once. But both time situation were same. 

The thing i feel about both is when yuvraj was in ichha's womb, ichha never thought his child as lottery ticket or about death of child or about her figure but for tapasya mukta was ticket to get veer. I dont mean tapasya dont love mukta, yes she is mother but her intention was different when she was pregnant. 

So here before accusing ichha all tapasya fan should think that why ichha is only concerned about yuvraj as there r many babies available on this earth if she want to just feed them. 

And please some member dont start with same story that ichha has habit to snatch away everything from taps. First father, then love and now child. Coz i know everything. The girl who can sacrifice her love on the day of her marriage and give it as uttran to her best frd, that same girl cannot even imagine to snatch away child from her best frd. Its a coonection between a child and mother which is forcing her to do all these things after so much insult.

Here i dont want to support ichha as i know feeding others baby without permission is bad habit. But here i would like to ask why tapasya is not attracted towards mukta like ichha?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Iccha did is right or wrong is one question, but as the bahu of Bundela Parivar, can she keep on doing some thing and get insuted, whre is the pride of bahu of a good family? First when  she went to give Muktha to Tappu itself is wrong. She got insult.  She never consulted anything with anybody. Is it not her dutym to consult Veer, who has accepted Muktha before she wants to give aay to Tappu? Again when Nani came home and insulted her, is it not her duty to establish that she is the bahu of this family and Nani better shut up. Again she did not consult anyone, not even informed veer that she is coming there, but again get insulted. The current one is the third time.  She is bringing down the name of the fanily by either keeping quite or just crying. She should forget she is a servant maids daughter and really become takurain.
catalan

Completely agree with u that its heights of dumbness. She is no more servant of tapasya or nani. Now she is bahu of well known family and she must take decision of her life not nani. I dont understand why she is still respecting nani? Whats the need of giving her so much importance. She just need to give one strict warning to nani and nani would never open her mouth in front of ichha as we know nani has habit to rule those people who r respecting her. She would never like to argue with tapasya, rathod, veer, jogi and mai as she knows that they r not interested in her unwanted stuff. She always tries to rule ichha coz she always listen to all crap of nani without uttering out single word.

But here question is not about smartness of nani, here we r talking about feelings of mother. If ichha can feel for yuvraj than why tapasya is not feeling same 4 mukta?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top