why tapasya is not feeling same for mukta? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

The way ichha is feeling for yuvraj tapasya is not feeling for mukta. People r insulting ichha that she is pathetic and shameless as she is attracted towards yuvraj. But here main question is why she is so much concerned about yuvraj only? There r many children on this earth but why she  is feeding yuvraj only? If breast feeding is her favourite hobby than she has 100 ways to satisfy her need. Why she is not feeding mukta while we know that mukta is not even 1 year old. Why only yuvraj? 

If tapasya never got chance to be with mukta than even ichha was not able to see yuvraj's face when he was born. Atleast tapasya knows that how her baby was looking when she was born but ichha even dont know that. Still she feels something different for yuvraj. Tapasya met her once after long time of seperation and even ichha met yuvraj only once. But both time situation were same. 

The thing i feel about both is when yuvraj was in ichha's womb, ichha never thought his child as lottery ticket or about death of child or about her figure but for tapasya mukta was ticket to get veer. I dont mean tapasya dont love mukta, yes she is mother but her intention was different when she was pregnant. 

So here before accusing ichha all tapasya fan should think that why ichha is only concerned about yuvraj as there r many babies available on this earth if she want to just feed them. 

And please some member dont start with same story that ichha has habit to snatch away everything from taps. First father, then love and now child. Coz i know everything. The girl who can sacrifice her love on the day of her marriage and give it as uttran to her best frd, that same girl cannot even imagine to snatch away child from her best frd. Its a coonection between a child and mother which is forcing her to do all these things after so much insult.

Here i dont want to support ichha as i know feeding others baby without permission is bad habit. But here i would like to ask why tapasya is not attracted towards mukta like ichha?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Iccha did is right or wrong is one question, but as the bahu of Bundela Parivar, can she keep on doing some thing and get insuted, whre is the pride of bahu of a good family? First when  she went to give Muktha to Tappu itself is wrong. She got insult.  She never consulted anything with anybody. Is it not her dutym to consult Veer, who has accepted Muktha before she wants to give aay to Tappu? Again when Nani came home and insulted her, is it not her duty to establish that she is the bahu of this family and Nani better shut up. Again she did not consult anyone, not even informed veer that she is coming there, but again get insulted. The current one is the third time.  She is bringing down the name of the fanily by either keeping quite or just crying. She should forget she is a servant maids daughter and really become takurain.
catalan

tapu was in such a situation when she became pregnant unmarried and the child was the result of an unwanted sexual encounter with a stranger but we had often seen her talking to the baby in her womb I think she grew attachment to it as the time went by and has now realised the true value of children. Ichha loves kids as a general rule but she actually was able to hold her son and so felt the attachment whereas tapu didnt get the chance to hold Muktha thanks to nani๐Ÿ˜ก but remember when she first heard muktha cry she said meri bachchi and ran down. And then she has not seen muktha after that so I think thats why.
I wonder if anyone realizes that this is a fiction, and comes out of the imagination of the writer/writers.   In normal situations, there is a genetic bond between a mother and child, which goes beyond the physical.  It's real nature is in the realm os psychology.     However, when a person is warped, as in the case of Tapasya, by her grandmother, beginning with  her childhood, her whole emotional nature has been mixed up, and this happens due to interference by adults in the lives of children.   This could explain, why the writers show mixed reactions in Tapasya.  - (not in Rashmi Desai !)

Breast feeding is a novelty to modern generation, but their own mothers were definitely breastfed by their grandmothers, and they have not asked them what they think of it.    It is a battle of bottle vs breast in child care. Can not help, if some are confused or misled.   But the reality is breast feeding is coming back, as it is healthier for the child, but due the working life of a mother, the child has to be weaned very early.

In the case of Tapasya, the mother instinct has been warped by her grand mother.

In the case of Iccha, her mother never interfered with her natural growth, and it comes naturally for her, and she can not resist the instinct, as it is true, that the son kidnapped by Nani is Iccha's child.   Only Nani and her son know about it, and also the viewers, but the characters in the story who should be involved are kept in the dark.

Regarding Mukta, have you forgotten, that when she found the baby Iccha had not delivered her baby, so there is no question of breast feeding.   When she has delivered her baby, Mukhta has already grown up, and got used to the bottle.   So the question is irrelevant.

So the only way for the viewer is to have patience and see how the writer develops the story.    On the whole, the writers have been sensible enough to remain within psychological limits.
Edited by walquest2000 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by catalan

The way ichha is feeling for yuvraj tapasya is not feeling for mukta. People r insulting ichha that she is pathetic and shameless as she is attracted towards yuvraj. But here main question is why she is so much concerned about yuvraj only? There r many children on this earth but why she  is feeding yuvraj only? If breast feeding is her favourite hobby than she has 100 ways to satisfy her need. Why she is not feeding mukta while we know that mukta is not even 1 year old. Why only yuvraj? 

If tapasya never got chance to be with mukta than even ichha was not able to see yuvraj's face when he was born. Atleast tapasya knows that how her baby was looking when she was born but ichha even dont know that. Still she feels something different for yuvraj. Tapasya met her once after long time of seperation and even ichha met yuvraj only once. But both time situation were same. 

The thing i feel about both is when yuvraj was in ichha's womb, ichha never thought his child as lottery ticket or about death of child or about her figure but for tapasya mukta was ticket to get veer. I dont mean tapasya dont love mukta, yes she is mother but her intention was different when she was pregnant. 

So here before accusing ichha all tapasya fan should think that why ichha is only concerned about yuvraj as there r many babies available on this earth if she want to just feed them. 

And please some member dont start with same story that ichha has habit to snatch away everything from taps. First father, then love and now child. Coz i know everything. The girl who can sacrifice her love on the day of her marriage and give it as uttran to her best frd, that same girl cannot even imagine to snatch away child from her best frd. Its a coonection between a child and mother which is forcing her to do all these things after so much insult.

Here i dont want to support ichha as i know feeding others baby without permission is bad habit. But here i would like to ask why tapasya is not attracted towards mukta like ichha?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Iccha did is right or wrong is one question, but as the bahu of Bundela Parivar, can she keep on doing some thing and get insuted, whre is the pride of bahu of a good family? First when  she went to give Muktha to Tappu itself is wrong. She got insult.  She never consulted anything with anybody. Is it not her dutym to consult Veer, who has accepted Muktha before she wants to give aay to Tappu? Again when Nani came home and insulted her, is it not her duty to establish that she is the bahu of this family and Nani better shut up. Again she did not consult anyone, not even informed veer that she is coming there, but again get insulted. The current one is the third time.  She is bringing down the name of the fanily by either keeping quite or just crying. She should forget she is a servant maids daughter and really become takurain.
catalan

Completely agree with u that its heights of dumbness. She is no more servant of tapasya or nani. Now she is bahu of well known family and she must take decision of her life not nani. I dont understand why she is still respecting nani? Whats the need of giving her so much importance. She just need to give one strict warning to nani and nani would never open her mouth in front of ichha as we know nani has habit to rule those people who r respecting her. She would never like to argue with tapasya, rathod, veer, jogi and mai as she knows that they r not interested in her unwanted stuff. She always tries to rule ichha coz she always listen to all crap of nani without uttering out single word.

But here question is not about smartness of nani, here we r talking about feelings of mother. If ichha can feel for yuvraj than why tapasya is not feeling same 4 mukta?
frienz i can say one think, iccha had more love with her baby when she was pregnent, but taps never loved her baby she loved only veer. if she loved her baby  y she was veers home after knows the truth (rathore baby).

becoz she need veer only.

&now got more money with rathore(like veer) dats y she loves rathore.

frienz i can say one think, iccha had more love with her baby when she was pregnent, but taps never loved her baby she loved only veer. if she loved her baby  y she was veers home after knows the truth (rathore baby).

becoz she need veer only.

&now got more money with rathore(like veer) dats y she loves rathore.

Originally posted by Snehapo

but now she forget or may be tapasya's kid is more than hers muktha and kanha.

bahot sahi kaha boss aapne apne bachche ko ma munn ki nazaron se dekhti hai yahan haal yeh hain ki ichchs ko bataya gaya ki yeh taps ka hi bachcha hai phir bhi woh apni mamta ko kaboo mein nahi kar paayi lekin taps ko to apna bachcha kabhi pyaara tha hi nahi. pahele bachche ke badle mein veer tha baad mein rathod aaya ismein maa ki jo sahi mamta honi chahiye woh kai?
Good post Astha...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I think a woman who is committed to being a mother will by nature or experience develop the so called motherly instinct !!  Tapasya lacked this commitment, she did give birth to a baby & also Bf'd her ...both of which normally lead to deep bonding between a mother & child...but there's nothing normal about tappu, she was not fit to be a mother then...so such feelings are alien to her...In fact all her affection towards Yuvraj is only b'cause of Rathod...and now that Ichcha is bf--ing him...๐Ÿ˜†... this would be a very big reason for her to get more possessive about the kid...so much for tappu being shown as positive...really laugh worthy...

I would be glad if these bf-ing sessions by Ichcha lead to eventually getting her baby back...๐Ÿ˜‰...but will that happen...I guess not...
very good post Astha ...the thing is  tapasya has never been attached to mukhta and you are absolutely right for tapasya mukhta was a tool to get veer ..here in discussion a point is mentioned about tapasya's talking to her baby in womb ...yes she talked but what?๐Ÿ˜†once she was talking to her baby when veer took ichcha to dinner instead of her to mandir and she was screaming later and nani consoled her by saying one day your child will bring you closer to veer and she was saying .. baby i love your papa a lot will you bring me and your papa closer ..many times it was a drama in front of veer to fool him like in cottage ...Tapasay was busy in other factors she never had any time to think about her baby about anything apart from a tool to get veer ...and it has nothing to do with her having a child because she was raped because tapasya only remembered about that incident when rathore called her otherwise she was pretty confident and happy about thoping child on veer...first she was busy in planning and plotting along with nani in  how to make veer hers , fool bundela 's and get a place in the house that she is giving birth to their vansh and throw ichcha out ...where was time to think for baby ?later when rathore interfered and also ichcha came to know the truth her brain was working in how to manage ichcha , how to get rid of rathore , to try as much as she can to keep her truth hidden ? again where was time for baby? when ichcha left the house veer stopped paying attention to her she was hurt by this thats why she didn't heard mukhta  crying ...she became busy how to again fool veer and get his attention..when veer kicked her out she  thought of rathore will accept the baby but what about her? ..so she left the baby in oprhange and went to secure her future first . so this was her initial love for mukhta ..first as tool to get veer when he kicked her out she left her in orphanage and went to secure her future first.๐Ÿคข..where she got attached to the baby ...and when ichcha came to give her mukhta and she was looking at her  longingly ..she felt something but the question is why only at that moment .? .as a mother she should have the feeling to meet her again again ..she should have some feeling for her as ichcha for yuvraj ...ichcha even remembers him after first  meeting and went again but tapasya within one day forgot that baby and moreover after losing mukhta tapasya should be extra careful to yuvraj but what she is doing again and again leaving him with servants and goes for shopping ...cannot give few minutes from party to feed him..๐Ÿ˜•really great mother ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago