Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

why tapasya is not feeling same for mukta?

White-Rose IF-Sizzlerz
White-Rose
White-Rose

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
The way ichha is feeling for yuvraj tapasya is not feeling for mukta. People r insulting ichha that she is pathetic and shameless as she is attracted towards yuvraj. But here main question is why she is so much concerned about yuvraj only? There r many children on this earth but why she  is feeding yuvraj only? If breast feeding is her favourite hobby than she has 100 ways to satisfy her need. Why she is not feeding mukta while we know that mukta is not even 1 year old. Why only yuvraj? 

If tapasya never got chance to be with mukta than even ichha was not able to see yuvraj's face when he was born. Atleast tapasya knows that how her baby was looking when she was born but ichha even dont know that. Still she feels something different for yuvraj. Tapasya met her once after long time of seperation and even ichha met yuvraj only once. But both time situation were same. 

The thing i feel about both is when yuvraj was in ichha's womb, ichha never thought his child as lottery ticket or about death of child or about her figure but for tapasya mukta was ticket to get veer. I dont mean tapasya dont love mukta, yes she is mother but her intention was different when she was pregnant. 

So here before accusing ichha all tapasya fan should think that why ichha is only concerned about yuvraj as there r many babies available on this earth if she want to just feed them. 

And please some member dont start with same story that ichha has habit to snatch away everything from taps. First father, then love and now child. Coz i know everything. The girl who can sacrifice her love on the day of her marriage and give it as uttran to her best frd, that same girl cannot even imagine to snatch away child from her best frd. Its a coonection between a child and mother which is forcing her to do all these things after so much insult.

Here i dont want to support ichha as i know feeding others baby without permission is bad habit. But here i would like to ask why tapasya is not attracted towards mukta like ichha?

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

fall06lrl fanstupidestwatchdivyababunewkqhasini79walquest2000purvimmoharikafansunrise35PavaniShinyFunLyfevoiletnikki..PlayfulKiss..blossom2283raju_skykikyoveil_of_rosesBella.-SweetGirl-cjs369nb.nehaqueen_of_heartsanna44tiny15intruderfastsomergasm.Roshini1494

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Its only creatives pathetic thinking really pity for ichcha, this time really creative made ichcha very down because no justification if only ichcha feeling like this everyone say 'that work is a cheep work by if ichcha only... ' 

Edited by varun.tap - 21 October 2011 at 8:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafangeetika22.lovelylotus.

Snehapo Groupbie
Snehapo
Snehapo

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
When I gets her kid back she will think all the insults were nothing compared to the feeling that she got to take care of her son. In the same way T should also feel some satisfaction when she gets Mukta back. So she should be allowed to bond with her kid. Afterall there is a saying that 'blood is thicker than water'. Jogi and Divya's love for T is proof of that. Damini's love for I is also proof of that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fall06divyababuWhite-Rose

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
well said Astha, a connection btw mother and kid can never be explained in words , if ppl call this habit or wat ever, dont  bother... 

Taps will never get attached to her own kid even if she or he is in her own hands as the women always think of using anything for her own benefit , for a person like that , emotions and attachments are alien words ... 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fall06SnehapoPavaniShinykikyoraju_skycjs369White-Roseintruderfasttiny15Roshini1494

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@astha gud topic & ans 4 ur this quesn is well given by sum posts here & also by  mahmansa's post in the thread"own vs adopted kids"!!

and if sum1 wants 2 blame icchha including taps then its their problem so don't expect such humanity from taps or ppl thinking like her(reel or real)!!LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fall06raju_skyWhite-Roseintruderfast

sunrise35 Senior Member
sunrise35
sunrise35

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

The way ichha is feeling for yuvraj tapasya is not feeling for mukta. People r insulting ichha that she is pathetic and shameless as she is attracted towards yuvraj. But here main question is why she is so much concerned about yuvraj only? There r many children on this earth but why she  is feeding yuvraj only? If breast feeding is her favourite hobby than she has 100 ways to satisfy her need. Why she is not feeding mukta while we know that mukta is not even 1 year old. Why only yuvraj? 

If tapasya never got chance to be with mukta than even ichha was not able to see yuvraj's face when he was born. Atleast tapasya knows that how her baby was looking when she was born but ichha even dont know that. Still she feels something different for yuvraj. Tapasya met her once after long time of seperation and even ichha met yuvraj only once. But both time situation were same. 

The thing i feel about both is when yuvraj was in ichha's womb, ichha never thought his child as lottery ticket or about death of child or about her figure but for tapasya mukta was ticket to get veer. I dont mean tapasya dont love mukta, yes she is mother but her intention was different when she was pregnant. 

So here before accusing ichha all tapasya fan should think that why ichha is only concerned about yuvraj as there r many babies available on this earth if she want to just feed them. 

And please some member dont start with same story that ichha has habit to snatch away everything from taps. First father, then love and now child. Coz i know everything. The girl who can sacrifice her love on the day of her marriage and give it as uttran to her best frd, that same girl cannot even imagine to snatch away child from her best frd. Its a coonection between a child and mother which is forcing her to do all these things after so much insult.

Here i dont want to support ichha as i know feeding others baby without permission is bad habit. But here i would like to ask why tapasya is not attracted towards mukta like ichha?

ClapClapClapClapnice post after a long time...though i decided not to comment on any UT post i can't resist myself this time..
the answer to ur question is simple...taps never had motherly feeling for mukta like icha..she always used her pregnancy as a trump card to get back her position in the Btown...even when she gave birth to Mukta the first thought came to her mind was Veer will be hers as she is the mother of his child..he will accept her as icha is not around anymore..remember the episode where mukta was hungry & crying for milk but taps didnt hear her as she was upset over veer as he didn't say proper bye to her while leaving for the office...for god sake the kid is ur own daughter, sleeping next to u & u didn't even heard her crying...Clapfirst time i liked nani when she scold tapu that how can she be so careless with her own daughter...in Yuvraj's case also i dont think she has accepted him whole heartedly...she told nani that she wants to see mr.Rathod happy & his happiness lies in Yuvraj...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fall06moharikafanraju_skytiny15White-Rose

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Veecha fans had a problen with only this point. Even Nani knows why Ichcha is landing in Rasya's house. And she is now scared what if the truth come out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raju_skysomergasm.

.lovelylotus. IF-Sizzlerz
.lovelylotus.
.lovelylotus.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Ich doesnt bring mukta along with her for feeding service nor for party, leaving them alone unattended with mai hitler!

Cvs have to prove her greater so they make any mahaan twists!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

Go to top