The old Anjali is back->Miss A. Deshmukh - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
A is definately not going to Kavya for help. It is against her principles and besides, I really don't want her to. She needs to fight this fight alone and become something on her own strength. Finally, we are seeing something about women's independence, strength and self-respect on this show that has been lacking for sometime.

A's last name keeps changing. It was Anjali Sawhney that last time I heard and now it is Anjali Deshmukh. 😆

Yug can 🤢 and 👏 for no Pammi scenes.

It's quite nice to see A in almost every scene. She does not irritate or disappoint. Erm. Ekta, can we get A wet in the rain?Edited by ILuvAnita - 18 years ago
i agree with bro wholeheartedly! like i said ydy i WANT anjali to go this alone i want her to find her own way again and to an extent find herself...in all that has happened to her i think she began to lose sense of who she was a person as she was constantly facing new trials and tribulations each day...

for now i will accept that no cute scenes but only if our kavya is shown as well 😳 😆 that will make me doubly happy 😆 😆

sheen nice topic hun 🤗
Lol yeah Sheen 😆 It was Salve but I guess Kekta forgot 😕 😆 I agree with Vj bro and Uzi di 😳

Aryan
😆 😆 😆 they forgot her surname. n made her a Deshmukh. I like the hard working, independent anjali. thats her tru character, not wat just happened in between.
atleast some people understand...

i don't care about cute scenes for now. i just need some character-building for both kavya and anjali. (and no disgusting scenes of pammi and i really cannot stand yug right now)

it is high time that anjali stopped leaning on men, however subconscious it was, and get out there on her own.

go anjali!!!!!!!!!!!!

she has all kinds of different surnames... 😆

kavya also needs some character, desperately. he is sooooo one-dimensional and out of the loop.
Kyateee so true👏Hopefully this is the beginning of part 2 of KA's love story 😊

Yeh bro....Anjali has relied on Kavya and Yug and it didnt work for her so now it's best if she only relies on herself and gets her life back on track.
Yup kavya's character needs more time spent on it...there's only a limit to how much life eijaz can add to kavya's character 😊
and i dont care what happens to pammi and yug... 🤢

hahah uzi di...yeee i can also live without cute scenes for now if they spend some episodes on improving ka's characters... 😊

But it will be sooooo annoying if in 2moro's episode sumthing stupid happens like anjali goes back to yug or yug wants her back 😕 😕

and today it was so suprising when yug said to kavya that they have no relationship now....but what about the pammi factor they both share? 😕 i guess yug doesnt care about his darling sister anymore coz anjali is out of his life.. 😆
sorry for my blabbering 😳 😆