Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I need to watch the ending, the episode was frustrating me so I stopped midway. I just read the update, looks really good!! I am just waiting for Radhika/Kanha to go after Dev, he deserves the worst punishment

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "super super superb last scene (Page 3)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
loved the last scene!

Mona55

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona55

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
 till the third part of todays episode was so furious at dev Shocked

then saw the fourth part and breathed a sigh of reliefDancingDancing

it was awesome kahna ke leela ne kamal ker diyaBig smileBig smile

Edited by maia22 - 21 October 2011 at 3:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovvviprakshiRekha-radev

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Still a frustrating episode but it was fun to see Barkha's plans backfiring. Got to love Radhika/Kanha

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged

I got fooled couldn't believe Dev would do that and that too for Radhika he looked like stone. Was really shocked CryShocked But then again it seems it looked like Radhika watching there as she was so sad so it couldn't be Kahna so yeah so happy it was a illusion!! WOw I loved the last scene must watch Radhika/Kahna expression loved itClap!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.