precap face to face confrontation of Rashi Sonal

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Rashi tells Sonal to leave Jigar alone and just because she is not happy in her marriage she is distroying hers...Sonal tells her she does not lie in what she told Jigar and her upbringing/saanskar is not to lie well that's Monday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think sonal will expose rashi...

-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

i think sonal will expose rashi...

I knew this type of harassment won't be tolerated by her, the UrShi duo are shooting themselves in the foot by constantly badgering her. 
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Rashi tells Sonal to leave Jigar alone and just because she is not happy in her marriage she is distroying hers...Sonal tells her she does not lie in what she told Jigar and her upbringing/saanskar is not to lie well that's Monday.

i hope sonal and her mother now come to mm and reveal all to the modi family  but today gopi dimwit needs to get brain  after the lashing that urmilla gave her she should stop talking to rashi and let her get on with it i was very disappointed
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
i hope sonal expose her but we have to wait till monday
rosha.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonal is not Gopi to get scared of Rashi and she won't tolerate this type of insult from Rashi.Sonal will show Rashi her where she stands
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rosha.a

Sonal is not Gopi to get scared of Rashi and she won't tolerate this type of insult from Rashi.Sonal will show Rashi her where she stands

Yup Rashi has a habit of thinking everyone's either a doormat or a kagdi
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk19

i hope sonal and her mother now come to mm and reveal all to the modi family  but today gopi dimwit needs to get brain  after the lashing that urmilla gave her she should stop talking to rashi and let her get on with it i was very disappointed

So many times when Aham was rude to Gopi Rashi would come there, and I think Gopi thought she was coming to be like a sister to her but it was to learn more so she could tell her mother, but Gopi never used to tell her, no matter how much Rashi dag. Similarly now Rashi hides what she did from Gopi, but definitely Sonal will tell her husband and mother and they will come tell Hetal and the Modi's everything that is taking place with UrShi and them. 
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok so good that the duo are digging their pit now...So may be next 5 episodes will be all about this and on Friday may be Sonal and her mum visit MM...
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sonal will see Rashi and Urmilla as a threat to ruin her married life so she will complain to the modi's if not Jigar to stop them interfering in her life and to let her get on with it. Hopefully to the Modi's Sonal complains to. Funny thing is if she followed Gopi's advice she could have made Jigar mellow down slightly but She's still taking Urmilla's advice who is responsible for letting the cat out of the bag to Sonal and this new plan is just going to infuriate Jigar even more and end result she didn't want is that its going to be revealed to the family.