Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Rashi tells Sonal to leave Jigar alone and just because she is not happy in her marriage she is distroying hers...Sonal tells her she does not lie in what she told Jigar and her upbringing/saanskar is not to lie well that's Monday.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharminareenamaghalakshmiChaudhrytm_Nancy_sweetymolKavya.Ssamarp2PN_luvs_Arjuneveranna44ani_grsuk19.SajnaVe.Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "precap face to face confrontation of Rashi Sonal" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
i think sonal will expose rashi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol.SajnaVe.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

i think sonal will expose rashi...

I knew this type of harassment won't be tolerated by her, the UrShi duo are shooting themselves in the foot by constantly badgering her. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_sweetymolsuk19ani_gr.SajnaVe.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Rashi tells Sonal to leave Jigar alone and just because she is not happy in her marriage she is distroying hers...Sonal tells her she does not lie in what she told Jigar and her upbringing/saanskar is not to lie well that's Monday.
i hope sonal and her mother now come to mm and reveal all to the modi family  but today gopi dimwit needs to get brain  after the lashing that urmilla gave her she should stop talking to rashi and let her get on with it i was very disappointed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolsukriani_gr.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
i hope sonal expose her but we have to wait till monday

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolsuk19ani_gr.Nafisa.

rosha.a

rosha.a

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Sonal is not Gopi to get scared of Rashi and she won't tolerate this type of insult from Rashi.Sonal will show Rashi her where she stands

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolKavya.S.Nafisa.

Hot_Indo_Chilly

IF-Dazzler

Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosha.a

Sonal is not Gopi to get scared of Rashi and she won't tolerate this type of insult from Rashi.Sonal will show Rashi her where she stands

Yup Rashi has a habit of thinking everyone's either a doormat or a kagdi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolsuk19

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

i hope sonal and her mother now come to mm and reveal all to the modi family  but today gopi dimwit needs to get brain  after the lashing that urmilla gave her she should stop talking to rashi and let her get on with it i was very disappointed

So many times when Aham was rude to Gopi Rashi would come there, and I think Gopi thought she was coming to be like a sister to her but it was to learn more so she could tell her mother, but Gopi never used to tell her, no matter how much Rashi dag. Similarly now Rashi hides what she did from Gopi, but definitely Sonal will tell her husband and mother and they will come tell Hetal and the Modi's everything that is taking place with UrShi and them. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolsukrikaka.lgsuk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top