Ajay An Amazing Actor

TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He is simply unrecognizable as ACP now. He started out with being a comic character in the beginning when he was taken in by Phulwa gang. Then he transformed into a caring yet strong character and convincingly made Phulwa fall for him. And now he is a cold , corrupt cop. Actually can't think of Abhay as Shatru.

Who is this newcomer Ajay Chowdhary? Does he have any previous experience? He just entered the serial and took away all the limelight.

PS. I hate his character ACP Abhay Singh though. I am a total Phulawa supporter.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dadisa2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am really feeling bad for phulwa right now. This guy really did a number on her. I am hoping he will become good again as I like their jori. And I agree that away is a good actor. 
berke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
      his performance amazing but ...for the moment...😑😑😑 i hate his new character.😭 i misss old  shatru   ... 😭😭😭i am very upset for phulwa...
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😳
Originally posted by: TSakshi

He is simply unrecognizable as ACP now. He started out with being a comic character in the beginning when he was taken in by Phulwa gang. Then he transformed into a caring yet strong character and convincingly made Phulwa fall for him. And now he is a cold , corrupt cop. Actually can't think of Abhay as Shatru.

Who is this newcomer Ajay Chowdhary? Does he have any previous experience? He just entered the serial and took away all the limelight.

PS. I hate his character ACP Abhay Singh though. I am a total Phulawa supporter.Embarrassed

@bold.
he previously worked in a serial "Love Story" in Sab. then some cameo in other serial.
started off as a good guy in LS then turns out to be the villian😊.
He is Good.😊
gangara1 thumbnail

I hope he returns as a good character. I misss good shatru...  but he is good actor...

NimR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmi_rra

😳

@bold.
he previously worked in a serial "Love Story" in Sab. then some cameo in other serial.
started off as a good guy in LS then turns out to be the villian😊.
He is Good.😊

He also acted in 
  • Behenein 
  •   who was to marry Purva-Aalesha Phulwa  [Sharbati Chote Thakur Singhin of phulwa]  and also in 
  • Anhoniyon ka Andhera
  •  as the lead, opposite to Anita Hassanandani

Reenatyzed thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
    i really like ajay. he is a very good actor liking him so much😊
    Anu_XD thumbnail
    I'm liking his performance by the minute, I'm not following the show regularly but I keep up.

His expression says it all :D
    Dadisa2011 thumbnail
    I am looking forward to the day but also feeling bad for Acp when he will realize his najaez baap's true color!!!

luvphab thumbnail
    im in love wid dis actor...hez amazing...according to me hez d most talented actor on television...love u ajay...keep rocking...