Phulwa
Phulwa

India-Forums

Ajay An Amazing Actor

TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
He is simply unrecognizable as ACP now. He started out with being a comic character in the beginning when he was taken in by Phulwa gang. Then he transformed into a caring yet strong character and convincingly made Phulwa fall for him. And now he is a cold , corrupt cop. Actually can't think of Abhay as Shatru.

Who is this newcomer Ajay Chowdhary? Does he have any previous experience? He just entered the serial and took away all the limelight.

PS. I hate his character ACP Abhay Singh though. I am a total Phulawa supporter.Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarcaptkirkAnu_XDmahi12-Swetha-madhubansenpressumimi_sAllbut1tiny15Amerestamanna1391

Dadisa2011 Senior Member
Dadisa2011
Dadisa2011

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I am really feeling bad for phulwa right now. This guy really did a number on her. I am hoping he will become good again as I like their jori. And I agree that away is a good actor. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TVmonkberkepressutiny15

berke Senior Member
berke
berke

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
      his performance amazing but ...for the moment...AngryAngryAngry i hate his new character.Cry i misss old  shatru   ... CryCryCryi am very upset for phulwa...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TVmonkpressutiny15

Banjaaran... IF-Dazzler
Banjaaran...
Banjaaran...

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by TSakshi

He is simply unrecognizable as ACP now. He started out with being a comic character in the beginning when he was taken in by Phulwa gang. Then he transformed into a caring yet strong character and convincingly made Phulwa fall for him. And now he is a cold , corrupt cop. Actually can't think of Abhay as Shatru.

Who is this newcomer Ajay Chowdhary? Does he have any previous experience? He just entered the serial and took away all the limelight.

PS. I hate his character ACP Abhay Singh though. I am a total Phulawa supporter.Embarrassed

@bold.
he previously worked in a serial "Love Story" in Sab. then some cameo in other serial.
started off as a good guy in LS then turns out to be the villianSmile.
He is Good.Smile

TVmonkberkepressutiny15

gangara1 Newbie
gangara1
gangara1

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

I hope he returns as a good character. I misss good shatru...  but he is good actor...

TVmonkpressutiny15-dear10-

NimR Senior Member
NimR
NimR

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi_rra

Embarrassed
Originally posted by TSakshi

@bold.
he previously worked in a serial "Love Story" in Sab. then some cameo in other serial.
started off as a good guy in LS then turns out to be the villianSmile.
He is Good.Smile

He also acted in 
  • Behenein 
  •   who was to marry Purva-Aalesha Phulwa  [Sharbati Chote Thakur Singhin of phulwa]  and also in 
  • Anhoniyon ka Andhera
  •  as the lead, opposite to Anita Hassanandani

TVmonk-Swetha-pressutiny15

buzzy.reenaholi IF-Stunnerz
    buzzy.reenaholi
    buzzy.reenaholi

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
    i really like ajay. he is a very good actor liking him so muchSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressutiny15

Anu_XD Senior Member
    Anu_XD
    Anu_XD

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
    I'm liking his performance by the minute, I'm not following the show regularly but I keep up.

His expression says it all :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressutiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
    Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
    Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
    Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index