Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ashmytha

Ashmytha

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
He is simply unrecognizable as ACP now. He started out with being a comic character in the beginning when he was taken in by Phulwa gang. Then he transformed into a caring yet strong character and convincingly made Phulwa fall for him. And now he is a cold , corrupt cop. Actually can't think of Abhay as Shatru.

Who is this newcomer Ajay Chowdhary? Does he have any previous experience? He just entered the serial and took away all the limelight.

PS. I hate his character ACP Abhay Singh though. I am a total Phulawa supporter.Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarcaptkirkAnu_XDmahi12-Swetha-madhubansenpressumimi_sAllbut1tiny15Amerestamanna1391

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ajay An Amazing Actor" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dadisa2011

Dadisa2011

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I am really feeling bad for phulwa right now. This guy really did a number on her. I am hoping he will become good again as I like their jori. And I agree that away is a good actor. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashmythaberkepressutiny15

berke

berke

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
      his performance amazing but ...for the moment...AngryAngryAngry i hate his new character.Cry i misss old  shatru   ... CryCryCryi am very upset for phulwa...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashmythapressutiny15

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by TSakshi

He is simply unrecognizable as ACP now. He started out with being a comic character in the beginning when he was taken in by Phulwa gang. Then he transformed into a caring yet strong character and convincingly made Phulwa fall for him. And now he is a cold , corrupt cop. Actually can't think of Abhay as Shatru.

Who is this newcomer Ajay Chowdhary? Does he have any previous experience? He just entered the serial and took away all the limelight.

PS. I hate his character ACP Abhay Singh though. I am a total Phulawa supporter.Embarrassed

@bold.
he previously worked in a serial "Love Story" in Sab. then some cameo in other serial.
started off as a good guy in LS then turns out to be the villianSmile.
He is Good.Smile

Ashmythaberkepressutiny15

gangara1

gangara1

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

I hope he returns as a good character. I misss good shatru...  but he is good actor...

Ashmythapressutiny15-dear10-

NimR

NimR

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi_rra

Embarrassed
Originally posted by TSakshi

@bold.
he previously worked in a serial "Love Story" in Sab. then some cameo in other serial.
started off as a good guy in LS then turns out to be the villianSmile.
He is Good.Smile

He also acted in 
  • Behenein 
  •   who was to marry Purva-Aalesha Phulwa  [Sharbati Chote Thakur Singhin of phulwa]  and also in 
  • Anhoniyon ka Andhera
  •  as the lead, opposite to Anita Hassanandani

Ashmytha-Swetha-pressutiny15

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
    i really like ajay. he is a very good actor liking him so muchSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressutiny15

Anu_XD

Anu_XD

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
    I'm liking his performance by the minute, I'm not following the show regularly but I keep up.

His expression says it all :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressutiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.