•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
owww! Owww! Thats the sound my little cute chubby cousin makes when he is bored. So, today I decided to try it. LOL!😆

more hour until SNS starts. Better do some studying but I can't concentrate,  dreaming and anticipating sofa & bed scene. No pun intended.😛
Omg! I was thinking why is that sofa in their room. Shit...i it is there then surely Gopi will directly move in to the bed.
Shit again

Sofa and bed scene? Gohem?>

Sofa, I remember the whole black tea scene.

What's going on about the bed? I have kind of forgotten, and the WU is no more stickied.
just cant wait to see goham bedroom scene😍
Originally posted by -Predator-

Sofa and bed scene? Gohem?>

Sofa, I remember the whole black tea scene.

What's going on about the bed? I have kind of forgotten, and the WU is no more stickied.

Sonia, they are talking about the new star plus article and also indya.com article where they say Aham has ordered a sofa so that he sleeps on it and Gopi will sleep on the bed. 

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago

1st in the same bed❤️ then separate rooms💔 then nani came and pushed them together 😡but  sadly it was the  floor for our poor cinders🥺 but wait hope at last the sofe is calling 😊 and then the bed😉

Sorry for the chessezness😊  

yaar waiting eagerly for 7.00 clock... its another 21 minutes left... why cant SNS be for 45 minutes today...
I woke up early so I can watch , Hope I am not disappointed.
Originally posted by Madvoot

owww! Owww! Thats the sound my little cute chubby cousin makes when he is bored. So, today I decided to try it. LOL!😆

more hour until SNS starts. Better do some studying but I can't concentrate,  dreaming and anticipating sofa & bed scene. No pun intended.😛

me 2 can't to see the scene
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Sonia, they are talking about the new star plus article and also indya.com article where they say Aham has ordered a sofa so that he sleeps on it and Gopi will sleep on the bed. 

Awww, thanks Nafisa (: