Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

XxTiaraCullenxX

Goldie

XxTiaraCullenxX

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Check this out...Can't wait for Wed

Premiere Date for Bruno Mars' 'It Will Rain' Video From 'Breaking Dawn'

It's official, a music video for Bruno Mars' new single "It Will Rain" from "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" will be premiered soon. It's confirmed that the clip is going to be unleashed next Wednesday, October 26, at 7:54 P.M. on MTV, and will feature a never-before-seen clip from the movie.

In celebration of the premiere, Bruno and "Twilight Saga" music supervisor Alexandra Patsava will sit down with the network for an exclusive interview. Fans can take part in the special program by submitting their questions at MTV.com, or via Twitter using the hashtag of #AskBruno.

"The 'Twilight' movies for me (are) a love story. But it's a dark love story. And I think the best way to describe the song is: it's the darker side of love. I think that pretty much sums it up," Bruno once said. "[It] started off with me and the guitar... and I just had this melody in my head and basically laid it down after I saw the film."

I first saw the article at MTV, but couldn't post the article...Here's the link...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_Heavenminahil1997Angel-Jot.bd670816-Cupcake-Fangirl_Annie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Never seen clip - premiering on Wednesday" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fangirl_Annie

IF-Rockerz

Fangirl_Annie

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
thankss...
even i'm excited.

vampire123

IF-Dazzler

vampire123

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
wow waiting for wednesday

Angel-Jot.