Members Lounge

HELP!!!!!!Another Ekta serial but REAL!!!

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Theres a problem now between me and my mates now and there is a very big reason for it!!!!!!! Can you lot help me with it plz??? You can say this is like Ekta soaps but it's true.

It all started when my friend Sherie got some very rude emails from my other friend's account called Rachael since 28th Feb. This whole thing is a mystery. My other friend Rachaelsays that she didnt send any emails to sherie as she has'nt got the internet at home and she never sent Sherie any emails at school either which is very true. All I know is that the following people dont have anything to do about it sending mails from hacking in to Rachaels hotmail account. Rachael told Sarah (one of our other friends) Her password (rachael's hotmail account password) and then sarah spreaded it to me, Emma, Alison, Kirsty and sherie. Now that sherie started recieving these rude emails since 28th feb, we are all stuck in who sent them.

I know it isnt Racheal even though its her account as yesterday Sherie again got an email from Rachael's account and rachael was in Asda with Emma.

Sherie wouldn't send any rude emails to herself would she?And she came to know Rachael account password yesterday when all the others knew it a couple of months ago.

Emma wouldnt as she hasn't been on her computer since a long time and she aint come online either and her Gran knows abt it too when I asked if Emma has been on the computer n her Gran said no.

It aint Kirsty as she hasnt got a clue about what it's all abt n she doesnt know the hotmail website!!!

Neither is it Alison as she herself doesnt know her password or know how to use Hotmail.

It isn't me either as I myself have'nt been checking my email's since a month until today.

Sarah is one of the suspects as whenever Sherie had got an email from Rachael's account, Sarah was at the "After school clib" so she can go on the Computers.But it can't even be her as she has forgotten Rachael's password.

Yesterday I got a very Rude email from Rachael which I opened today as I never checked my account yesterday and also on the mail it said what date it got sent to me. Also at the Time when I got the mail, Rachael was with Emma in a Asda and Sarah was at "After School Club". 

Sherie also says that it might be Sarah's sister, Samantha but how can she send an email from Rachael's account saying that I hate you to her friends and herself along with Sherie?

So will you lot help me? Im being the detective in the whole thing, so Will you help me plzzzzzzzzzz. Im so confused  in this whole thing that I think that it might carry on for months!!!!!!!!!I'll keep telling you lot abt the email's that me  n sherie recieve from Rachael's Account and abt every time I try and solve the Mystery of Who is behind the Emails.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
I guess no one wanna help me any more.๐Ÿ˜ญGiri bahiya now im pretty sure that u wont get any cakes!!!!Hmph
phoenix thumbnail
So Confusing ๐Ÿค”May b James Bond Can Help๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: phoenix

So Confusing ๐Ÿค”May b James Bond Can Help๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

How can I call over James Bond when he is an OLD MAN???????๐Ÿ˜†
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
whoa...interesting...what lesson do we get from this kids???DO NOT TELL UR PASSWORD TO ANYONE...
kripawgr thumbnail

well jenny luvya4ever is right

never give ya password to anyone .

now even if rachael denies the fact..shge cannot really prove it

i hope they mutually resolve it ...

also jenny sis ...ya asked me to ask for solutions to you ...u are the best

u can comeup with something ..meanwhile i will think over ๐Ÿ˜Š

cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake

๐Ÿ˜†