Eva Grover --- Neharikha - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I like the actress  Eva Grover and as niharika also i like her.  she has certain style and charisma

Originally posted by Manzz

Thank You All For Liking My Topic.

And Keep Your Comments Coming.

You know...there was a time a month back when it looked as if Niharika was the chief protaganist of this serial...she had more air time than anyone else...it looked as if she was not there the serial would not move...I was angry and upset with Ram and Sakshi for doing other things and not realizing that they are sitting on a gold mine which would bring them more accolades than anything bollywood can offer...but things have changed now...the serial is on track...while NIharika is still the evil one..our main stars are belting out terrific perfomances week on week that we dont mind the petty schemings of the evil trio...
As for Eva Grover..though she is portrayed as a villain...she comes across as a nice person...always the one to sing on the sets on SBS or whom Ram teases and sits on her lap...she is a good actress and we dont hate her..
Yes ; True, Eva Grover Has That Some Thing In Her That Makes Her Stand Out.

Earlier Times When I Watched Her On Serials She Was Slim, Now Put On Some Wieght Looks Good On Her.

Originally posted by chatterbox

I like the actress  Eva Grover and as niharika also i like her.  she has certain style and charisma

Actually You Know, You Said It All. It Is So Sweet. Yes Eva Grover Comes Out As Pleasent Even In Negative Role.

Originally posted by Neenzoo

You know...there was a time a month back when it looked as if Niharika was the chief protaganist of this serial...she had more air time than anyone else...it looked as if she was not there the serial would not move...I was angry and upset with Ram and Sakshi for doing other things and not realizing that they are sitting on a gold mine which would bring them more accolades than anything bollywood can offer...but things have changed now...the serial is on track...while NIharika is still the evil one..our main stars are belting out terrific perfomances week on week that we dont mind the petty schemings of the evil trio...
As for Eva Grover..though she is portrayed as a villain...she comes across as a nice person...always the one to sing on the sets on SBS or whom Ram teases and sits on her lap...she is a good actress and we dont hate her..