Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

yar i think Aham is trying hard to get Gopi's attention towards him...

is not going to be easy for Aham to get love from Gopi so easily...

as i was going through one of the post by Dasuni... she just mentioned that Gopi does not understand what is love is...

she thinks Aham is her husband the meaning of love is according to her is responsibility as a wife... even i think the same... gopi is not open to the world of love yet...

even though Aham express his love i dont hink gopi will give his part of love back to him as she wants to take care of whole Modi families responsibility...

as far as gopi is concerned she gives first priority to kitchen and house hold work...

Aham will get her in his room only after 11.00 in the night... by that ime he will be tiered and Gopi will as always be exhausted...

Gopi Aham will fight with you if you dont give enought ime of yours to him...

As nani said to kokila bothe the couple i.e, Aham and gopi are of soft and non talkitive natured people ... how will they open up with each other... how will they share their thoughts with each other...

Gopi no waay...
Aham dikra get ready to be more talkitive , and more dominating and more possessive... or else gopi will be inside the kitchen rather than in your arms...

EmbarrassedCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

you have to demolish the kitchen in your house to get gopi...

Aham V/S kitchen...

Edited by bhavya - 24 October 2011 at 7:34am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalanupamgbobo12345binataadharnavithareddymaghalakshmiJammonaiammani4159-SuMee-gmjudvsweetymol_Precious_-neela-uamazsam990madhu_sridharchristiandior.shaina.sharmasweetsugarpeg_pionnekaka.lgeverRejoiced.ritikahana_yswasthibluerobintaniksNilu.DasunisandiabsensitivesheelasajnieNihira-fan-Anaya-ani_gr-Vrinda-NazmaJanu17ANJ4-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.princessunara-MamuKiBhanji-dumas.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AHAM will have tough time ahead" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluerobin

IF-Rockerz

bluerobin

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
yaar , Gopi's household work is too much because everything she has to do i.e rat rashi's work also . If that rat rashie does her part of work may be gopi will be able to go to bedroom little early to spend time with him. Now only hope is koki who should give less work to gopi and let her bahu spend quality time with her ahem dikhra.

Then what you said is true yaar, gopi has accepted ahem as her husband because she has married him and her responsibility is to stay with this relationship forever even though he was stone hearted and rude until now.

But I feel somewhere she loves him  because I remember one night she was staring at ahem in the night and was telling " the night is the only time i can look at you and see your face , hope someday you will allow me to come near you ...something like that " . On bday she was standing and looking at ahem, pouring water from jug so that he may come to her and wish him bday , trying to become left handed since ahem gave " hand shake " on right hand , blue sari selection to match with ahem's kurta border ...

She is not herself in front of ahem since ahem has posed restrictions and made a border which gopi cannot cross. So now no option left, so for her now ahem is a friend with whom she is living in the same room . He is helping with her studies and she is taking care of his needs. The whole concept of love has evaporated and dried from the gopi's mind . Now only way out is for ahem to go and tell her " I accept you as my wife and also that he loves her .

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharmonash1rsshreenavithareddyJammonaAemysam990sweetymol_Precious_Chaudhrytmkaka.lgRejoiced.ritikahana_yNihira-fanswasthisensitivesheelasandiabanu17ani_grNazmaJParijatrocksANJ4-JollyJabeen-princessunara.Nafisa.

Nilu.Dasuni

IF-Rockerz

Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Ya... Thats what me thought about the situation. Aham the person who wants to be more communicative with Gopi as she will never do that esp with Aham.
Take a look on yesterdays epi, Aham take a step forward by demanding a black tea from her, thats a good sign by him cz at past he refuced any thing by Gopi's hand and now he wants only from Gopi. But Gopi lost in her own thoughts regarding Raji. She came back only after Ahams questioning look.
Off course she is loving her Aham ji but don't know how to show it correctly. As for my thoughts in Gopi's mind there is a big respect to Aham as the husband than love.
So Aham must want to do lot of work Gopi to feel free to do love than respect.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshree_Precious_sweetymolChaudhrytmkaka.lgRejoiced.ritikahana_ytaniksbluerobinswasthiParijatrocksANJ4-JollyJabeen-ani_gr.Nafisa.

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
agree with u ppl and i think now when rashi is in the kitchen gopi will relax  a bit  and will get some time with ahem but i wonder what abt her studies now??i mean its been so long  she is not taking interest  in her studies na

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreesam990ChaudhrytmRejoiced.ritikahana_yANJ4.Nafisa.

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

good post, even i have the feeling that koki burdens gopi with lot of work.

like yesterday she asked to wash the blanket s and also tthe curtains of the house.

i mean she is not a housemaid to do it. even though koki knows that gopi caught cold 

but still she made her work. why cant she let the day off nd give rashi a chance.

whenver gopi says she is fine koki is like k but never says to her to rest strictly.

even hetal is partial to rashi, if rashi is sick hetal always interfers kokila saying she is sick

but in yestearday epi both forgot that they have to give medicine to gopi until ahem mentions.

and ahem well he bought this on himself , always blasting and cursing her, what can he expect but suprise from gopi.

gopi have to look her relation first rather than raji like yesterday ahem for the first time said to her that he want black tea but gopi became reckless.

these incidents may make ahem to step back too.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreenavithareddyrazor12sweetymolChaudhrytmsam990hana_yRejoiced.ritikaswasthiParijatrocksANJ4-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.princessunara

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
That's what I'm thinking as well, Gopi has resigned the thoughts of Ahem ever being more than a friend to her but in some ways Gopi is still a child and doesn't know what real love is to express it and she may feel that him simply being nice to her and being her husband is the relationship itself 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolRejoiced.ritikahana_ysandiab-JollyJabeen-ANJ4Parijatrocksprincessunara

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

good post, even i have the feeling that koki burdens gopi with lot of work.

like yesterday she asked to wash the blanket s and also tthe curtains of the house.

i mean she is not a housemaid to do it. even though koki knows that gopi caught cold 

but still she made her work. why cant she let the day off nd give rashi a chance.

whenver gopi says she is fine koki is like k but never says to her to rest strictly.

even hetal is partial to rashi, if rashi is sick hetal always interfers kokila saying she is sick

but in yestearday epi both forgot that they have to give medicine to gopi until ahem mentions.

and ahem well he bought this on himself , always blasting and cursing her, what can he expect but suprise from gopi.

gopi have to look her relation first rather than raji like yesterday ahem for the first time said to her that he want black tea but gopi became reckless.

these incidents may make ahem to step back too.

thank god someone mentioned the fact that koki was making her work while she was sick and she looked really sick if that was me i would be acting like i was dying and would sleep the whole day. quite frankly i really feel sorry for the girl but i have to say household work is probably the hardest work to do coz it never ends. poor poor gopi and she would never refuse as well just carries on with her works thats why never stay with your in laws u cnt refuse to work when u living with them especially if u lazy like the rashi.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddyAemysam990ChaudhrytmsweetymolRejoiced.ritikahana_yswasthiParijatrocksANJ4-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
gopi is more of a robot than ahem yes she cries but she holds so much back she never allowed to be herself or act her age. living with that witch urmi she was weighted down by responsibilties from small and it has gotten worse when she got married.  so when ahem robot number 1 reaches out to her he is gona defintely have to pull out all the stops to see the real gopi

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolsam990Rejoiced.ritikahana_yswasthiParijatrocksANJ4-JollyJabeen-princessunara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top