Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns_addict thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: gopijigar

this is super cute yaar ...i have already started imagining this romantic scene.

Thanks to both of you.. pleasure is mine.. I have imagined this so many times that it looks so real now to me ;)
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns_addict

Another one from me..

20.  Ahem is back from office early, but Gopi isnt aware of this.. she was busy in the kitchen..
After her work she goes into her bedroom , lies down casually on the bed and is in a flashback mode .. ( Ahem is in the restroom meanwhile & gopi is unaware of this). She's reliving the last few days of wonderful moments she's had with Ahem.. Ahem taking care for her during her bday, navratri etc.. she deep down knows Ahem has changed & she too want to express her feelings to Ahem . but shes scared.. what if she had misunderstood Ahem...
So, she decides to take Ahem's photo from her cupboard & starts speaking to the photo all her heart out.. ( sorry im not too romantic/ imaginative, hence i cant think of the lines) ...
Ahem is coming out of the restroom, seeing Gopi talking to something,  surprised & stands there silently to listen to her.. he slowly realises gopi is letting her heart out to his photo.. 
Meanwhile Gopi is so overtaken by emotion, she's taking Ahem's photo close to her lips, places a peck on his photo.. she open's her eyes slowly but shocked.. she can see the reflection of Ahem standing behind her in the photo...She jumps on to her toes, trying to hide her feelings & the photo.. 
Ahem happy but shy, cudnt tell her anything.. gives small smile.. & says, "achha chalo, ab muje green tea lekhar aho " ... Gopi says, "ji", & goes to prepare the tea.. :)

"achha chalo, ab muje green tea lekhar aho " ... Gopi says, "ji", & goes to prepare the tea.. :)

I could not control my laughter at this dialogue and people are giving me a wth look๐Ÿ˜ณ
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok my take...

Modi men have left for office. but ahem forgot to take an important file so he came back. modi women are unaware of this fact. gopi and rashi along with their MILs are  working in the kitchen.
rashi is angry and jealous. one side jigar is ignoring her and the other side ahem is getting close to gopi. ahem gifted gopi an expensive diamond set . and rashi got mad . she decided to spoil gopi's happiness. she will put  itching powder, which she got  with her mother's help , onto gopi's body.

gopi starts itching herself. she cant control. koki tells gopi to change her clothes. gopi runs to her room. since she is confidant that she is all alone. she starts to take off her clothes. Ahem will be shocked and...
still gopi has not seen ahem. she is completely naked and goes t to the bathroom. she takes a bath and comes out wearing one towel.still she haven't seen ahem . she goes to the cupboard and takes her clothes.she turns , takes off her towel and starts to wear her dress and then she pause. ...

she see ahem ...
turn tomatoe red...
covers her face...
runs back to the bathroom...

meanwhile...
koki will call her..
ahem will open the door...
koki and hetal shocked and embarrassed 
ahem will stutter...
he will say jai sri krishna i am going to office ...all shy
gopi comes out...
blushing..
koki and hetal super happy๐Ÿ˜Š

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: smithasrk

ok my take...

Modi men have left for office. but ahem forgot to take an important file so he came back. modi women are unaware of this fact. gopi and rashi along with their MILs are  working in the kitchen.
rashi is angry and jealous. one side jigar is ignoring her and the other side ahem is getting close to gopi. ahem gifted gopi an expensive diamond set . and rashi got mad . she decided to spoil gopi's happiness. she will put  itching powder, which she got  with her mother's help , onto gopi's body.

gopi starts itching herself. she cant control. koki tells gopi to change her clothes. gopi runs to her room. since she is confidant that she is all alone. she starts to take off her clothes. Ahem will be shocked and...
still gopi has not seen ahem. she is completely naked and goes t to the bathroom. she takes a bath and comes out wearing one towel.still she haven't seen ahem . she goes to the cupboard and takes her clothes.she turns , takes off her towel and starts to wear her dress and then she pause. ...

she see ahem ...
turn tomatoe red...
covers her face...
runs back to the bathroom...

meanwhile...
koki will call her..
ahem will open the door...
koki and hetal shocked and embarrassed 
ahem will stutter...
he will say jai sri krishna i am going to office ...all shy
gopi comes out...
blushing..
koki and hetal super happy๐Ÿ˜Š

comment reserved...cant say anything...cant react to this...OMG i faint...
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhavya

comment reserved...cant say anything...cant react to this...OMG i faint...

lovely scene just imagine tht happining ahem getting all shy as well as gopi soo cutteee n romantic...

smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok one more scene...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Gopi has got a new saree  from her maaji for which she had sewn a back open blouse.she thought she will try something diff but unfortunately she could not put it on properly. ahem after getting dressed will come from the bathroom and will see her trying to put the hooks. after a LOT of hesitation he will help gopi. ahem will look into gopi's eyes and put the hooks properly. gopi  is shy but is looking at ahem . both are sso lost in each other that they forgets where they were til koki calls them. they both come of the trance. gopi is not fully dressed yet. she cant take the pleats, ahem can again help her. then again ...her makeup is incomplete. she has to put  her ornaments. bindi, anklet. and THE THING THAT THEY PUT AROUND THEIR WAIST๐Ÿ˜ณ{sorry forgot wht its called} and most important her sindoor and mangalsutra. Ahem will again help her.

What do u guys think?๐Ÿ˜†
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: smithasrk

ok one more scene...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Gopi has got a new saree  from her maaji for which she had sewn a back open blouse.she thought she will try something diff but unfortunately she could not put it on properly. ahem after getting dressed will come from the bathroom and will see her trying to put the hooks. after a LOT of hesitation he will help gopi. ahem will look into gopi's eyes and put the hooks properly. gopi  is shy but is looking at ahem . both are sso lost in each other that they forgets where they were til koki calls them. they both come of the trance. gopi is not fully dressed yet. she cant take the pleats, ahem can again help her. then again ...her makeup is incomplete. she has to put  her ornaments. bindi, anklet. and THE THING THAT THEY PUT AROUND THEIR WAIST๐Ÿ˜ณ{sorry forgot wht its called} and most important her sindoor and mangalsutra. Ahem will again help her.

What do u guys think?๐Ÿ˜†

Aham ki tho lootery lag gayi๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
ayirpunak thumbnail
1. Kinjal trips Gopi
2. Gopi gets ankle sprain
3. Ahem has to carry Gopi up the stairs as she cannot climb them
another one
1.Gohem in room
2. New Years Eve power goes off 
3. Thunderstorm
4. Gohem hug
5. Ahem carries Gopi to bed and ...

Edited by ayirpunak - 12 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayirpunak

1. Kinjal trips Gopi

2. Gopi gets ankle sprain
3. Ahem has to carry Gopi up the stairs as she cannot climb them
another one
1.Gohem in room
2. New Years Eve power goes off 
3. Thunderstorm
4. Gohem hug
5. Ahem carries Gopi to bed and ...

OMG, this is what we wanted to see in saathiya๐Ÿ˜Š
ayirpunak thumbnail
1. Ahem gets a Desktop (Flat screen Sony vaio with wireless mouse) for Gopi to learn on.  
2. Initial sarcastic coments on how she washed laptop (LOL) and scoldings
3. Holding her hand on mouse to show her how to use it
4. Bending down pretending to look at screen but actually to snugle at her neck
Hows that??