Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OS - Falling for you!

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

OS -Falling for you!

I lay on my bed, couldn't stop thinking of you. I couldn't sleep all night, to see tears in your eyes...is like thousand knives into my heart...I wont be able to take this anymore...I can never see you depressed...oh how I wish I could tell you what I feel for you...but do you feel the same way...I ask myself...

And there you were in front of me again...teasing me...back to your usual charades. Seeing her this way , a smile tugged on the corner of my lips...Like a little child you ran away from me...as usual...but all I wanted to do is pull you towards me and ask you... Do you feel the same way I do?

There she was browsing through the paper for a a silly silver coin...breaking something precious to me...but when I look into your eyes I realize there is nothing precious than your smile...

A silly silver coin...It was silly for me but meant the world to you...All I wanted to do is see a smile on your face...so if it meant, doing silly things myself I would do it in a heartbeat...

When your face lights up, it takes my breath away and the thought of you being there makes my day...You have changed my life in a way I could never imagined '...like the way I felt when you came running to me into my arms...I just cant stop falling for you...I am addicted to you...like a moth to a flame...

" I never imagined that this feeling would find me someday, never imagine that it would be you who would make me feel that way, you have caught me off guard Khushi Kumari Gupta and took me by surprise, but I know I am falling for you, when I look into your captivating eyes.."

Oh how I wish I could tell you what I falling for you, but do you feel the same way, I ask myself...?

Edited by shybabe - 20 October 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha74shamagoyaltwinkle662winniepoohpyaar_kya_karnamistletoe22rozinabssr565mana2Haniibeeshakethebiscuitstorybooksgdsun2011Juicee_SushieaadyakaliBonhi_ipkkndFlamingsOfLoveniru273-sia-angili_SK_littlemoidevishreepri12_mahi_suhana.dixitRozy77FebruaryFlowerkiran255ShiningStar18moon_minemonsi08anjaani07--Siva--anodaksgfanmeenalumasmitar..Anita..OnepoundChic-aparna-Prinsesse.Suvitinselapplesauce..Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-SilverBelldumas

shakethebiscuit Senior Member
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
very well expressed dear...good job, how about you writing a ff on this? your intoxicated confessions was very nice and sounded very real too...give us one more like that one :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anodaksgfanshybabe

littlemoi IF-Dazzler
littlemoi
littlemoi

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
just fabulous!!
you did a splendid job on this !!
really enjoyed reading this!!
thank you so much for the pm!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011shybabe

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
LOVED this! Thanks for the PM! It expresses his feelings SO beautifully!

I am falling for these two MORE and MORE everyday!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
fabulous OS sweetheartClapClap.. completely heart-touchingEmbarrassed.. it was beautifulBig smile.. ofcourse it had to be.. was describing the feelings of my ASR after allWink hahaLOL.. "Do you feel the same way I do?" Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingWOW.. i loved this line a lotBig smile.. thanks for the pm sweetieSmile.. n keep it up..Hug

shybabe

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi1

very well expressed dear...good job, how about you writing a ff on this? your intoxicated confessions was very nice and sounded very real too...give us one more like that one :)

Thanks my friend...I am seriously thinking of writing a FF once again...still think of a catchy tittle...I may start it tomorrow...Big smile
shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

fabulous OS sweetheartClapClap.. completely heart-touchingEmbarrassed.. it was beautifulBig smile.. ofcourse it had to be.. was describing the feelings of my ASR after allWink hahaLOL.. "Do you feel the same way I do?" Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingWOW.. i loved this line a lotBig smile.. thanks for the pm sweetieSmile.. n keep it up..Hug

AWWE THANKS MAHIHug

_mahi_

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
"like a moth 2 flame"...luvd it!!

shybabe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index