Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi humbled?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gopakshi

Groupbie

gopakshi

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I am dissappointed by Rashi's pleas to Jigar today.  Her main concern was that she didn't want the rest of the family to find out.  She should have focused on apologizing to Jigar for the mistake and trying to set things right with him. 
I doubt with the upbringing she has received if she is able to genuinely apologize as oppose to bargain for hiding her truth.  I don't know what the resolution of this will be in the drama, in real life though, I would imagine that the two people will never find their way back to each other.

I feel pity for Rashi, I wish she would recognize that her mom is her foe not her friend.  Urmila is selfish, even to the point that she takes things that Rashi gets as gifts and says that she deserves half of it because of all of her scheming.

Here is to hoping that Rashi takes some time for introspection and comes to the conclusion that she has a true sister in Gopi and a step mother in Urmila.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamgirlKSrsshreegopijimodisam990rsk16ParijatrocksNazmaJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi humbled?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gopijimodi

gopijimodi

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.

Rashi is not really sorry. If she was sorry, then she would be really humbled. But she still treated Gopi badly in the kitchen.

she is just worried that she will be kicked out. so she is so apologitic.

even when she gave the phone away to Kokila, she did it to impress Kokila. she did not do it because she wants to be more dedicated to her work and talk less on phone.

I hope in all this drama, Gopi will not become forgetful of her work.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreeriatagoreParijatrocks

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Rashi doesn't even really accept that she has done anything wrong so she's not going to apologise from the heart anyway. Her pleas to Jigar are just so she doesn't get kicked out of the Modis.
There is no way Rashi is ever going to realise the magnitude of what she has done until she has to face the consequences and it's by far more than time for her to face up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreeParijatrocks

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
i think urumi also witll leave rashi.. she will put the blame on rashi to save her face in front of modi's.. when rashi is kicked out i highly doubt if urumi will bring her to rajpal nagar since it will be a dishonor for shah family.. i can't even imagine how will rashi live with kinjal.ROFL... on mahaepisode most probably she will be stranded in streets.. then she will know about her mother... only she can repent then but will be too late...

i think deep deep down rashi is good but is guided in a wrong way... even if modi's forgive her someday she shouldn't go back.. there is no place for her in that house.. uss ghar ki bahu ki behen bankar jeena hi kafhi hai..

she should get a job and move on in her life.. it seems like jigar married and accepted her because he thought he destroyed her good name otherwise he didn't even think about her like that even now... she isn't suitable for him or his house... he can't accept her ever now... so its better if she repent..., pay for her deeds... gain forgiveness from everyone... get divorce.. and get her own life and stay like a good sister to gopi and thereby only a relative to modi's (as it was supposed to)...

Edited by rashi.krishna - 20 October 2011 at 7:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gopijimodiNazmaJParijatrocks

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

i think urumi also witll leave rashi.. she will put the blame on rashi to save her face in front of modi's.. when rashi is kicked out i highly doubt if urumi will bring her to rajpal nagar since it will be a dishonor for shah family.. i can't even imagine how will rashi live with kinjal.ROFL... on mahaepisode most probably she will be stranded in streets.. then she will know about her mother... only she can repent then but will be too late...

i think deep deep down rashi is good but is guided in a wrong way... even if modi's forgive her someday she shouldn't go back.. there is no place for her in that house.. uss ghar ki bahu ki behen bankar jeena hi kafhi hai..

she should get a job and move on in her life.. it seems like jigar married and accepted her because he thought he destroyed her good name otherwise he didn't even think about her like that even now... she isn't suitable for him or his house... he can't accept her ever now... so its better if she repent..., pay for her deeds... gain forgiveness from everyone... get divorce.. and get her own life and stay like a good sister to gopi and thereby only a relative to modi's (as it was supposed to)...

It would be good for Jigar to find someone more suited to him but I doubt if they'd ever show a divorce on this show. Rashi will repent eventually and prove herself as worthy of Jigar and they'll all live happily ever after.

Queen.BeeParijatrocks

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

It would be good for Jigar to find someone more suited to him but I doubt if they'd ever show a divorce on this show. Rashi will repent eventually and prove herself as worthy of Jigar and they'll all live happily ever after.

yeah... atlast saathiya's will be saath

NazmaJParijatrocks

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Rashi doesn't even really accept that she has done anything wrong so she's not going to apologise from the heart anyway. Her pleas to Jigar are just so she doesn't get kicked out of the Modis.
There is no way Rashi is ever going to realise the magnitude of what she has done until she has to face the consequences and it's by far more than time for her to face up.

Rashi is Rashi she is more dangerous than urmila kalakaris...

she will never realize her mistake...

after seeing Rashi's plea to Jigar one thing i have noticed...

she will do anything to stay in MM... and she does not bother how Jigar waill treat her or respect her...

she is more scared that she will be kicked out of MM and she does not bother aboout her relationship woith jigar...

rather than that she want the luxurious life of Modis bahu...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

sam990

Goldie

sam990

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
i agree with u i just can't belive nobody hear the argument rashi try to stop jigar  tell the family the truth about rashie 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top