Posted: 12 years ago

Hey I just thought i would just rample by thoughts her regarding your works:

I must admit that i am falling in love

Your 30 days just wants me to fall down my knees and beg you to finish all the days so that I can at peace think till when they withstood the separation and how they became alright and how it was after their withstanding capability broke

It's not right: where slowly both of them are changing for one another and have even started messaging each other like sort of friends!!!! I just loved the jealousy tracks here and how the cinema situation came up …it was so damn cute with Khushi thinking about Arjun and asking if Arnav had eyes only for Kareena she was damn cute man!!!

JP and OP playing cupid was also very cute and a sweet story…

Hospital hug just had such a wave of emotions that it left with a tear in my eye!!!

Poolside prayer definitely had me tears and probably more than ARnav and Khusi

The way you develop your plot and how easily you have portrayed all the emotions and everything and how beautifully you have written it

I just becaome spell bound and you works make go mad and I just sit and read and any kind of interruption just irritates me so much….Just imagine someone disturbing you when you watch IPKKND…..Its more like that when I read you works and end up snapping even at my sis whom I rarely say anything….

You are one of my inspiration and its inspired by works and some other that I have at last managed to start and write an FF…..which definitely is not any good when compared to yours but then I salute you who encourage people like me

Preview:

Once she'd left Arnav noticed the suitcase on the bed half filled with outfits he recognised and he felt a sense of dread overtaking him. He walked further into the room trying to pick his words carefully, 'what are you doing? Where are you going?'

Edited by nayika - 12 years ago
SS: Do I Have Your Attention?

Part 1

Preview:

Arnav parked his car haphazardly as he tried Khushi's phone one last time. When they'd last spoken this morning she'd been awkward and had even avoided his question when he'd asked where she was. Then she'd refused to pick up any of his calls for the rest of the day only angering him further. He expected her to be in the living room with Nani and Di but he couldn't see her as he walked in the house. He wondered if she was still out, wherever it was that she'd gone.

Part 2

Preview:

She'd been trying all day to think of how she would tell Arnav but none of the words seemed to fit. She had wanted this moment to be special and ordinary mundane words wouldn't do it justice.

'Khushi?' Arnav began to feel worried again by her silence as he remembered the look in her eyes. He pulled his head back to try and look at her face.

SS: The Lining is Silver

Part 1

Preview:

Khushi groaned in frustration. Why could nothing go her way? Why did Devi Maiyya seem to hate her so much lately? She walked back through the crowd reluctantly and up the stairs. She stopped at his door and took a deep breath before knocking. There was no response, he didn't come rushing to open the door even when she called and Khushi slowly opened the door and peeked in. He wasn't in the room and she took a tentative step inside to look through the window to the poolside.

Part 2

Preview:

'Everyone knows about Jeejaji. Everyone knows about...me,' he felt Khushi turn her head to look at him as he continued to look at the stars. 'She's not happy with me. I haven't done anything right. Everything's wrong. Di, Jeejaji, Lavanya... you. I did everything wrong.'
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

Hey I just thought i would just rample by thoughts her regarding your works:

I must admit that i am falling in love

Your 30 days just wants me to fall down my knees and beg you to finish all the days so that I can at peace think till when they withstood the separation and how they became alright and how it was after their withstanding capability broke

It's not right: where slowly both of them are changing for one another and have even started messaging each other like sort of friends!!!! I just loved the jealousy tracks here and how the cinema situation came up 'it was so damn cute with Khushi thinking about Arjun and asking if Arnav had eyes only for Kareena she was damn cute man!!!

JP and OP playing cupid was also very cute and a sweet story'

Hospital hug just had such a wave of emotions that it left with a tear in my eye!!!

Poolside prayer definitely had me tears and probably more than ARnav and Khusi

The way you develop your plot and how easily you have portrayed all the emotions and everything and how beautifully you have written it

I just becaome spell bound and you works make go mad and I just sit and read and any kind of interruption just irritates me so much'.Just imagine someone disturbing you when you watch IPKKND'..Its more like that when I read you works and end up snapping even at my sis whom I rarely say anything'.

You are one of my inspiration and its inspired by works and some other that I have at last managed to start and write an FF'..which definitely is not any good when compared to yours but then I salute you who encourage people like me

Thank you so much for your wonderful ramble! I'm glad you're enjoying all of my work and I'm ever happier that you've started writing yourself! Can't wait to see what amazing things you come up with because I'm sure they will be amazing despite what you think :D
Edited by nayika - 12 years ago
Temporary Insanity

Preview:

Akash was in love with Khushi? And Nani was planning Akash and Khushi's wedding? He wondered if Khushi knew about this. Something had definitely changed between them recently and even though neither of them had admitted anything Arnav had been completely sure that Khushi reciprocated his feelings.
Uploaded Chapter 20 of my FF 'It's Not Right' which you can find here.

Chapter 20

Preview:

After half an hour Arnav finally decided on the first shirt he'd tried on. If he was having this much trouble choosing a shirt, no wonder he still hadn't decided after a whole week what he was going to do about Khushi. He still hadn't decided what, if anything he was going to say to her.

Update for my FF: 30 Days

Day 6

Preview:

'We're not going to be late, just let me change and then we can leave.' Arnav closed the door behind him and picked up the clothes laid out on the bed before he made his way to the bathroom. Normally Arnav hated parties; he preferred spending his evenings alone, just him and Khushi. Khushi however loved parties, she loved the atmosphere, the people, the food and Arnav loved watching her smile. Today was going to be different though, Arnav planned on enjoying the party and he looked forward to seeing Khushi desperate to leave.