Nayika's FF Index - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Uploaded Chapter 20 of my FF 'It's Not Right' which you can find here.

Chapter 21

Preview:

Khushi woke up with a smile on her face. It was still early but she felt as if she'd been sleeping her whole life and only now had she truly woken up. She got out of bed quietly to watch the sun rise. It was so much more vibrant and colourful today than it had ever been before.

When Khushi took her phone out of the drawer just before leaving for work she looked at in shock. Seven missed calls from Arnav? Was it possible that he was just as impatient to speak to her as she was about him? Was it even possible that Arnav had feelings for her too?

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Have I ever told you how convenient this is? πŸ˜†

xoxo
Aanya
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is of much help and use Nayika!!
Thanks for doing this 😊

Preview:

Arnav smiled at the screen as he took his jacket off. 'Remember when you said sorry to me like that? For the tea?'

'Shhh, be quiet please Arnav.'

Arnav put his arms back around Khushi and rested his head on her shoulder and Khushi leaned her head onto his putting a hand on his arm.

Preview:

What are you doing? Why did you leave?'

Khushi stiffened at the sound of his voice behind her and gripped the counter, trying to stop herself running straight into his arms. Experience had taught her that she would find no reciprocity there.

'Khushi? Are you crying? I thought this was what we wanted?'

Update for my FF: 30 Days

Day 8

Preview:

Arnav left work promptly at 5. His day had been torturously slow and he couldn't wait to go home. He rushed into the house and decided fate must be on his side when he was told Khushi was in their room. As he walked in he immediately started taking his jacket and waistcoat off before he reached Khushi who was sitting on the bed with her phone in her hands

Updated Temporary Insanity

Part 3

Preview:

'So are you going to start calling me 'Bhai' as well now?' Arnav shouted at her before he stormed into his bathroom and locked the door. This was just all wrong. Khushi couldn't marry Akash! He couldn't let this happen.

Preview:

Arnav looked at his phone and smiled, it was Khushi. He answered the phone still smiling 'yes?' he knew it annoyed Khushi when he answered the phone like that. She always expected him to speak almost as much as she did but that was just never going to happen.

'I'm really sorry but we can't get married!' Khushi sobbed into the phone and ended the call before Arnav even had a chance to digest the information.

sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
love u nayika!!!!😳
it was amazing 
Uploaded Chapter 22 of my FF 'It's Not Right' which you can find here.

Chapter 22

Preview:

Khushi watched Shyam's face as her parents and sister argued with her Aunt. He had a shy embarrassed look on his face but Khushi could almost see the slimy smirk underneath. She wanted nothing more than to tell Buaji exactly what kind of man Shyam was but she'd promised Abhi she would let Arnav deal with his own problems and stay away from him.