Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

dont you think that

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Gopi has suffered so much in the past 1,5yrs knowing her husband loved anita if the only way for ahem to discover his feelings for gopi is by using a 3rd party then why can't ahem be the one who suffers this tym. Can't there be somebody who is drawn to gopis innocence ,beauty and good nature that is on the same business, social and educational level as ahem ,give ahem some sleepless nights and restless days .honestly I love ahem these days but I can't forget what he did to gopi , so I think he must also suffer a little. Anita was a dark cloud over gopis life now will be back to inflict more pain. I want him to realise even if doesn't want gopi others wud be more than happy to have her as a wife , it wud also get him off his high pedestal

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreesam990ANJ4Parijatrocks.Nafisa.

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
We all know that Gopi has suffered and we all feel for her.
But I think that Ahem has also suffered, maybe not in the same way as Gopi. Ahem gave up the woman he loved for his mother. He knew that his mother would never accept Anita and I think he also knew Anita wouldn't change for his mother either, ultimately he chose his mum but his feelings for Anita didn't disappear immediately.
Then he was manipulated by both his mother and sister. Kokila chose an uneducated girl to be his wife knowing full well that Ahem harboured a hatred for uneducated people. His sister arranged it to seem his new wife was a gold digger. So soon after giving up his love he had to come to terms with the fact that his life partner was someone who was so diametrically opposed to the woman he himself had chosen.

I don't particularly agree with the way he went about punishing Gopi for what was his mum's fault but he did it and that's that. I also think had he been given time to calm down he would have begun appreciating Gopi's good qualities much sooner, but because of Urshi's kalakaries he was still seeing her in a negative way.

He has now begun to see the real Gopi and is close to ending the separation of the two of them. I hope Anita's entry acts as closure for Ahem so he can move on with his life because his relationship with Anita didn't come to a natural ending but was ended abruptly leaving all sorts of unresolved feelings.

Edited by NazmaJ - 20 October 2011 at 10:21pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreegopijimodisam990swasthitaniks-Anaya-ANJ4Parijatrocks.Nafisa.

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

We all know that Gopi has suffered and we all feel for her.
But I think that Ahem has also suffered, maybe not in the same way as Gopi. Ahem gave up the woman he loved for his mother. He knew that his mother would never accept Anita and I think he also knew Anita wouldn't change for his mother either, ultimately he chose his mum but his feelings for Anita didn't disappear immediately.
Then he was manipulated by both his mother and sister. Kokila chose an uneducated girl to be his wife knowing full well that Ahem harboured a hatred for uneducated people. His sister arranged it to seem his new wife was a gold digger. So soon after giving up his love he had to come to terms with the fact that his life partner was someone who was so diametrically opposed to the woman he himself had chosen.

I don't particularly agree with the way he went about punishing Gopi for what was his mum's fault but he did it and that's that. I also think had he been given time to calm down he would have begun appreciating Gopi's good qualities much sooner, but because of Urshi's kalakaries he was still seeing her in a negative way.

He has now begun to see the real Gopi and is close to ending the separation of the two of them. I hope Anita's entry acts as closure for Ahem so he can move on with his life because his relationship with Anita didn't come to a natural ending but was ended abruptly leaving all sorts of unresolved feelings.
You are so right...both ahem and gopi were victims  ...  In the beginning Even koki was jealous of gopi doing things for ahem...  if you go back you will see it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990taniksParijatrocksNazmaJ.Nafisa.

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Gopi has suffered so much in the past 1,5yrs knowing her husband loved anita if the only way for ahem to discover his feelings for gopi is by using a 3rd party then why can't ahem be the one who suffers this tym. Can't there be somebody who is drawn to gopis innocence ,beauty and good nature that is on the same business, social and educational level as ahem ,give ahem some sleepless nights and restless days .honestly I love ahem these days but I can't forget what he did to gopi , so I think he must also suffer a little. Anita was a dark cloud over gopis life now will be back to inflict more pain. I want him to realise even if doesn't want gopi others wud be more than happy to have her as a wife , it wud also get him off his high pedestal

Tejas Patel the designer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990taniks

sam990 Goldie
sam990
sam990

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
agree with u but it in the past it the future now to look foward too and ahem change now day a llot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taniks.Nafisa.

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by taniks

Ya thats really brilliant idea...

ya he can come to MM, and ask gopi to join his design house ...

and Kokila will give permission for Gopi to do so...

Rashi is fully busy with Jigar...

Aham could not open his mouth because Kokila herself gave permission for gopi to Join TEJAS...

so Aham will have sleepless nights...ClapBig smileWinkCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top