A request/Suggestion to Vijay

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Dear Vijay

First of all thanks for the distribution of point for both Celebrity ranking and Show ranking. I really appreciate it. But I have a request or suggestion:

Can you please make any system whereby we can count the number of views for a celebrity account or forum in each week? I mean whenever we enter a forum or any celebrity account then we can see how many member including me has entered within this week.

I dont know whether this may can create complexity but as we can see how many are sending comments on a celebrity profile or how many buzz are for a forum or fanclub but its not so much transparent the view point like other points. In this way we can actually also work for the improvement of our favorite celebrity's ranking position.

Thanks again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A request/Suggestion to Vijay" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top