IPKKND SS:OP & JP Matchmake (Completed) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice and refreshing! Can't wait for the next part!
Oh, I'm seriously loving these two ...Tussi great ho for giving these two characters such a cute, loveable matchmaking angle!!! Looking forward to their next attempt, and thanx for the pm.
Awww so cutee! :D Great update Nayika.

I seriously love OP and JP, two peas in a pod :P lmao ahh I really hope Arnav and Khushi express their feelings to each other soon! :) Can't wait till the next update. 

--Garima (:
Ok...you have me hooked now...so you must continue.  You are so clever turning Om and Jai into matchmakers!  Looking forward to the next chapter...you are causing me to procrastinate on the stuff of real life!  But who cares...this is more fun!  Thank you!  Carole
Originally posted by _mahi_

yayyy another part.. m happpy😃... as sooon as i saw your pm .. i started grinning😃 lol😆

it was great nayika👏👏.. i loved the update😊... haha om prakash is really clever😉.. isnt he?😆 doing all he can by putting his job at the stake to make Arnav's life beautiful⭐️.. awww😛.. n our jai prakash is sooo cute😳.. haha he was like😆.. can i go to sleep now hhaha.. 😆awesome update dear👏👏
keep it up n thanks for the pm..😳

Aww that's so sweet that you started grinning before you even read it :P Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it :)

Originally posted by luckybin

Very nice and refreshing! Can't wait for the next part!

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Originally posted by farhacassim

Oh, I'm seriously loving these two ...Tussi great ho for giving these two characters such a cute, loveable matchmaking angle!!! Looking forward to their next attempt, and thanx for the pm.

Aww thank you, I think they're such great characters I might have to include them in all my stories from now on :P

Originally posted by -Garima-

Awww so cutee! :D Great update Nayika.

I seriously love OP and JP, two peas in a pod :P lmao ahh I really hope Arnav and Khushi express their feelings to each other soon! :) Can't wait till the next update. 

--Garima (:

Thanks! Well if OP has anything to do it they'll be married and having kids within a month :P
Edited by nayika - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ChicagoCarole1

Ok...you have me hooked now...so you must continue.  You are so clever turning Om and Jai into matchmakers!  Looking forward to the next chapter...you are causing me to procrastinate on the stuff of real life!  But who cares...this is more fun!  Thank you!  Carole

Haha, oh no I think I do enough procrastinating for the whole forum (as evidenced by my almost daily OS's) so you don't need to :P Thanks for reading and commenting, glad you liked it!
awsum..luvd it!!👍🏼
if you can dan plz continue
tanx 4 d pm😊
aww loved op, jp planning 😉
thanks for the pm.
Om Prakash= My Hero.

Pleaseee do you send out pms? :P PWETTY PWEASEEE
omg, what an update...loved it very much...please continue soon and thanks for the pm