seriously does rashi think

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
that she can win kokila over by giving her the phone already kokila is suspicious,  i am sure that hetal will also be disgusted when she finds out,  i cant wait for her to become like kokila and  kokila like hetal   it will be fabulous for gop, for rashi her worst nightmare ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

When Rashi said the kagdi tho patt gayee I was like you really think you'e convinced her just by giving her the phone, did you not notice the looks she was giving you?!?!

Rashi doesn't really use her brain at all unless it is to think up schemes that will be detrimental for other people. She's an idiot if she thinks half a day of good behaviour is going to make people think she's changed and turned over a new leaf in her attitude to housework and looking after the family.
I really want Hetal to wake up and see Rashi for what she really is. We know that Hetal when disapppointed is a force to be reckoned with. When she thought that Gopi had broken her fast on teej she completely gave her the cold shoulder, also when Rashi lost Kinjal's engagement ring she herself took the house keys off her and gave them back to Koki, so we know Hetal can do it!!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

When Rashi said the kagdi tho patt gayee I was like you really think you'e convinced her just by giving her the phone, did you not notice the looks she was giving you?!?!

Rashi doesn't really use her brain at all unless it is to think up schemes that will be detrimental for other people. She's an idiot if she thinks half a day of good behaviour is going to make people think she's changed and turned over a new leaf in her attitude to housework and looking after the family.
I really want Hetal to wake up and see Rashi for what she really is. We know that Hetal when disapppointed is a force to be reckoned with. When she thought that Gopi had broken her fast on teej she completely gave her the cold shoulder, also when Rashi lost Kinjal's engagement ring she herself took the house keys off her and gave them back to Koki, so we know Hetal can do it!!

Nazma yes she can do it but then when rashi gives her the guilt trip then she is squirming after her this time i dont want any of this i want her to actually tell rashi to leave their house  everyone turns their back on her only then she will realise. 
i have a feeling that everyone will find out and rashi is going to start her truth colours and say what u going to do she is going to taunt them by say their modi name will be in ruins she is going to cause mayhem
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk19

Nazma yes she can do it but then when rashi gives her the guilt trip then she is squirming after her this time i dont want any of this i want her to actually tell rashi to leave their house  everyone turns their back on her only then she will realise. 
i have a feeling that everyone will find out and rashi is going to start her truth colours and say what u going to do she is going to taunt them by say their modi name will be in ruins she is going to cause mayhem

Rashi would do it aswell after all she is Urmila's daughter. She needs some real punishment meted out to her by Jigar. He needs to get her sleeping on the floor or moving into the guest room himself.
She's caused enough mayhem and problems for the Modis in the year she has been married but I doubt if anyone would let her stay no matter what she said if they found out about the major things she has done to harm members of the family.
Also if Ahem finds out she put the poop in his brand new car he'll kick her out himself lol but seriously once the truth about cooker kand comes out I don't think anyone will let her stay - Ahem nearly kicked Gopi out there and then!!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Rashi would do it aswell after all she is Urmila's daughter. She needs some real punishment meted out to her by Jigar. He needs to get her sleeping on the floor or moving into the guest room himself.
She's caused enough mayhem and problems for the Modis in the year she has been married but I doubt if anyone would let her stay no matter what she said if they found out about the major things she has done to harm members of the family.
Also if Ahem finds out she put the poop in his brand new car he'll kick her out himself lol but seriously once the truth about cooker kand comes out I don't think anyone will let her stay - Ahem nearly kicked Gopi out there and then!!!

the someone we've been getting tips about the forward track says cooker kand is going to be uncovered and Aham is going to be mad at Rashi ...and crying Aham. ...

I think if that happens then Rashi will be out on her ear, and Gopi as connected she feels to the whole incident will also say I'm going too with Rashi both sisters walk out of the house and Aham is pleading with Gopi to stay.
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

the someone we've been getting tips about the forward track says cooker kand is going to be uncovered and Aham is going to be mad at Rashi ...and crying Aham. ...

I think if that happens then Rashi will be out on her ear, and Gopi as connected she feels to the whole incident will also say I'm going too with Rashi both sisters walk out of the house and Aham is pleading with Gopi to stay.

Oh I really want this to happen and I expecially want Ahem to convince Gopi to stay - maybe he'll finally say "You're my wife and your place is by my side!"
But this is the kalakari I want to be revealed the most because Rashi got so much pleasure out of Gopi getting into trouble when she knew Gopi was doing it to save her skin!!!
gopijimodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I hope they punish her not just for how she married Jigar, but also because how she treats Gopi.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It has taken a long time  ... but I am so happy that rattie is not happy , and that jigar has finally found out some of the story... waiting for jigar to find out what rashie has done to gopi Tooo...   Jigar will hate rashi more  ...    loving it.
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah  i do hope the way rashie treat gopie cum out soon
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

i missed that . can u give me the link please?