Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
...that real radhika was there to fast for dev and him to break her fast...I think its only her right to do so,its nice that kanha whats to keep her image intact,but karva chaut will b a wonderful ocasion to bring real radhs again into the story...Or maybe this episode was just a filler one to put a base to the next tracks,with kanha there bh kn never make her illusion of beeing a suhagaan come true,he knt let a sin happen...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
even if by hook or crook barkha keeps karva chauth and dev breaks her fast that will be the biggest adharam and paap comitted even abhay of cb1
did not do that even though because of his memory loss dev considred kanika as his wife sooo kahna pls dont let this happen
Aruna_cindrella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good post dear 😊

all are asking y bharka is keeping varth...

i think CV wants radhika/kahna to ask this question to BH in front of all...
BH will reply tat  dev put sindoor in her mang in front of all and even god cant neglect this fact... that DEV is Bh husband... then kahna will explanation  what is marrage? and radhika is DEV wife... that time dev will realise that something wrong is going around him... this will be a big hint for DEV... now dev will doudt bh...

Myra.nelly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maia22

even if by hook or crook barkha keeps karva chauth and dev breaks her fast that will be the biggest adharam and paap comitted even abhay of cb1

did not do that even though because of his memory loss dev considred kanika as his wife sooo kahna pls dont let this happen

Its true abhay didnt break kanikas fast thats why i belive this time also kanha wont let that happen,in this case even when He is present in the house!
Myra.nelly thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cindralla

good post dear 😊

all are asking y bharka is keeping varth...

i think CV wants radhika/kahna to ask this question to BH in front of all...
BH will reply tat dev put sindoor in her mang in front of all and even god cant neglect this fact... that DEV is Bh husband... then kahna will explanation what is marrage? and radhika is DEV wife... that time dev will realise that something wrong is going around him... this will be a big hint for DEV... now dev will doudt bh...

Thanks...yeah,that would be good,lets see how he will doubt bh...
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Thanks...yeah,that would be good,lets see how he will doubt bh...

Ya me too agree with this one