Maryada

October 20th WU: *Uttara declares War!*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Everyone!

It's so awesome to be back :) I shall be your new updater for Thursdays! [well not completely new, but you get the point😳]

Anywho, lemme know if you have issues with the update and as always don't forget to comment and leave your views!

Cheers!

-Naina

Maryada October 20th, 2011 Written Update

Aditya talking to Priya and telling her he wants to keep the Karwa Chaut vrat for her, and Priya laughs, saying that he won't be able to do it. And Aditya accepts that as a challenge. The two talk about how much they miss each other, and then hang up. [These two are cuter than ever :) and Aditya looks so darned good]

Vidya's dad laughs as Aditya says I love you to Priya, and tells of stories of his own romance. Back in the day πŸ˜† Aditya asks him about buying presents, and him and Jaggi go to get clothes. [Hahaha! Never thought I would hear Vidya's dad talking about thisπŸ˜‰]

Some other people come and talk to Vidya's dad and then ask him about Aditya, and Vidya's dad explains why Aditya is there and everything. The people seem confused, but Vidya's dad says he'll explain later and they leave.

Aditya comes over and questions why everyone in the village is so against  this, and Vidya's dad explains that they are afraid of betrayal, but as soon as the villagers trust him, everything will be fine. [Sigh, Aditya definitely has his work cut out for him. πŸ˜•]

Roshni Devi calls Aditya right then and asks him how everything is going, and Aditya says that the talks have just begun and then tells RD about how his entire family is coming over for Karwa Chauth. And with his dad's help, everything will be fine. RD praises Aditya [obviously mocking him and his dad]. RD then sits and has flashbacks about Karan's words, and how the Jhaakar family responded and vows to pretty much get back at them. [Grr. This woman! I always knew I didn't like her, but it's nice to know that she cares about her son. I guess. πŸ˜•]

Devyani sitting in her room with the sindoor ki dibbi thinking about everything that SSP said in front of Uttara. Priya comes in right then and seeing Devyani with tears and the sindoor, asks whats going on.  And Devyani explains everything that SSP said to her, and Priya tells her to not accept his words, that he's lying, but Devyani explains that SSP said everything was in anger. That he's prepared for asking for forgiveness from Priya as well. That SSP needs her. And Priya asks her how she can believe him? How she can trust him again?

And Devyani says that she's not a fool, she's crying because SSP is also playing with her sister. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘And she regrets that if she had fought against SSP before, then she probably would not have seen this day. [If only you had done this Devyani, then we probably wouldn't even have this show now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†]  Priya stops herand tells her not to say Uttara isn't to blame, because she's just as guilty as SSP is.

Right then, Imli comes and interrupts and seeing the sindoor ki dibbi starts blabbing like always. πŸ˜†

Uttara packing clothes in her room when Devyani comes in and says it's a good thing that she's finally seen the truth, and that it's a good decision she made to leave the house. And to remember that she's always wanted the best for her sister. And Uttara stops her, asking who said she's leaving the house? She's going with the rest of the family to Vidya's village, to celebrate Karwa Chauth, with the man she loves. Let's see who wins this battle, you [Devyani] or my love?

And Uttara walks away, leaving Devyani standing there.

Aditya getting everything ready for the festival, and calms Vidya's mom down, who's absolutely freaking out about everything. Right then, they all come, and everyone gets busy greeting each other.

Precap: All the women going to get ready, when Vidya's mom sees Uttara and tells her that she feels really bad saying this, but she won't be able to take part in any of the rituals. ⭐️🀣[LOL. That must be a slap in the face for Uttara! Check out her facial expressions!]

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Uttara seems to have lost all her nuts...she is behaving like a crazy teenager...
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: addicted2tv

Uttara seems to have lost all her nuts...she is behaving like a crazy teenager...

Completely.

Her challenging Devyani today, saying "Let's see who wins" and telling her how she loves her husband, just shows us all how completely muddled her brain is right now.
anon111 thumbnail
Uttara's expressions were very good in the pre-cap.
lonelyshadow thumbnail
babes this was quick!
Thank you<3
Glad to have you back<333 *hugs*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

babes this was quick!
Thank you<3
Glad to have you back<333 *hugs*

haha glad to be back :)
Thanks love<33
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina, its good reading your updates again  😊
Uttara surely has got guts to say this to Devyani. Shes  obsessed and doesnt know right from wrong.
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the beautiful update Naina😳.. n welcome back dearπŸ˜ƒ
Uttara=Epitome of stupidity.

What an idiotic selfish characterless woman
When  is tara coming back man?
I hope this diwali Maryada can come out of stagnant stage and show the marriage of U-B to the family  (diwali special episode or whatever) 
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

Uttara got the tight slap accross her face...I want to hug Vidya's mom ...